Vote for the Robot of the Month: July 2019

CONGRATS TO JULY’S WINNER: Charlie V2 Robotic Assistant by @jeffro
:trophy:
The winner will be contacted directly.

July’s Contest is now over, but

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE IN THE ROBOT & TUTORIAL OF THE MONTH CONTESTS?
Our contests take place every month! August’s edition is currently ongoing! Share a robot project or create a tutorial that respects the minimal requirements, and get the chance to win!

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FAVORITE PROJECT - July 2019:

To know more about the contest, please have a look at the blog post. Have a look at the Vote for the Robot of the Month: June 2019.
Here are the conditions.

3 Likes

Another weird Robot Shop web interface - I seem to find them all.

With apologies to the Pneumatic Guitar Player, I did not intend to vote for it when I clicked on its picture thinking it was an embedded video of the bot in action.

There are no visible “vote for this bot” buttons, and no “submit vote” button. Silly me, I didn’t realize that I was supposed to right-click (open in new tab) on the title links to read about each robot, then return to this page to vote by clicking one of the pictures.

I’m just sayin…

Hello @alanmcd,
Sorry to read that.
Unfortunately, there is just one standard button in the voting polls (see in red in the screenshot):
But don’t worry I’ll keep in mind your comment when creating next month’s voting poll.
We will display it differently.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like