Share a robotic project in the Robots section or a tutorial in the Tutorials section on the RobotShop Community website! Robot enthusiasts and builders will have the chance to see your project, and at the end of the month, members will vote for their favorite.
The tutorial and robot posts with the most votes will win the contest! Their creators will each receive a prize: a $100 gift card on RobotShop! It's as simple as that! A minimum of two posts per category (robot or tutorial) is required in order to have a vote and a winner.
|How to Make a Drone||PID Controller||How to Make a Robot|
|by cbenson||by MarcoButtolo77||by cbenson|
Browse through more than 50 tutorials to get inspired!
|by adam_s||by Animabot||by peter_heim|
Browse over 3000 robots to get inspired!
Start: The 1st of each month;
End: The last day of each month;
Poll preparation: Last week of each month, the eligible robots are added to the Forum voting poll;
Voting: During the first week of the following month;
Prize: One $100 Gift Card for the Robot winner and one $100 Gift card for the Tutorial winner that can be used on the RobotShop.com website.
- To participate in our monthly contests, you need to share a tutorial or a robot project between 1st day and last day of the month, e.g. April's contest starts on April 1st and ends on April 30th.
- At the end of the month, the eligible projects will be listed in a dedicated Forum poll (like in our first edition, see March's Voting poll). Members will then have the chance to vote for their favorite.
- To be listed in the Forum Voting poll, the projects need to meet the minimal requirements for a post, include original content and have the essence of a robot or tutorial post.
- A minimum of two robots posts, published by two different members, is required in order to have a vote and a winner in the Robot of the Month category.
- A minimum of two tutorials posts, published by two different members, is required in order to have a vote and a winner in the Tutorial of the Month category.
- The project with the highest amount of vote in the dedicated voting poll wins.
For more details about the contest's rules and requirements, please read Robot & Tutorial of the Month Contest - Details, Conditions and Requirements. Quick advice: good pictures, detailed and clear explanations usually help members better understand and appreciate your work.
The winning project will be announced on the second week of the following month, on the Forum and in RobotShop’s newsletter. The winner will be contacted directly.
The RobotShop Community is the ultimate site where you can learn about robots/technology, see what others have built, ask questions and get to know community members.
Looking for a new robotic project? Search among our robots projects and build something new today. Want to get started in robotics? Have a look at the Tutorials series. Want broader content about the field of robotics, electronics, and technology? The blog section is here for you.
Do you have a specific question? Ask robotics enthusiasts and experts on the forums or consult our growing knowledge base!