Litter Robot 3 Connect app connection problem

It was successfully updated.

@igor_X
Nice! thank you :slight_smile: im gonna let you know if the litter works better now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything works lots better after the update! Thank you very much!!

1 Like

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Hello, sorry to bother I was hoping you could help me updating my litter robot too, Iā€™m having the same issue connecting it to the wifi. I have follow all the steps and nothing seems to work perhaps it needs an update. The serial number is LR3CI080825. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Minato and welcome to our forum.

I think robot has to be online so it can be updated.

What issues exactly are you having?

You didnā€™t manage to connect your app or something else?

1 Like

Robot is on right now, it does the cycle when I turn it on but then to connect it to the app I can get pass step 3, it says serial number not available. I tried resetting it, tried the 15 seconds, the router and nothing worked.

Are you using Android or iOS device?

Iā€™m using Android

1 Like

We contact manufacturer to see what can be done.

Please have a look at this video also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QsTZ-s8xrk

It can be helpful.

Same issue here. It stays offline. I uninstalled, reinstalled turned off 5ghsz. It worked, turned back on 5, and now offline again!

would you please check on status update for mine?
LR3Cl157280

1 Like

Can you check mine please? I have been having the same issue since we first got the little robot. It goes offline all the time and today I changed out the waste drawer but it wouldnā€™t let me reset it to empty on the app. I had to finally just press the reset button on the robot itself. Ny serial number is LR3CI228383

1 Like

Sent to manufacturer. Thank you.

Sent to manufacturer. Thank you.

@Hollyollioxinfree @twits19 both were successfully updated.

@Minato LR3CI080825 was registered on 2020-01-06 by email address: [email protected]

Is this your data, or you maybe bought your robot from someone?

I bought it from him actually

1 Like

Litter-Robot released this robot from his account. You should be able to register now.

Greatā€¦!!! I was able to get it connected it. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

You are welcome.