Litter Robot 3 Connect app connection problem

We are glad to hear that @tking_88 :slight_smile:

Can you check my Litter Robot 3 Connect, too?
The serial number ist LR3CI145661

I have no connection since yesterday and unplugging didn’t work.

1 Like

Yes @likelaer !

Can you please check mine too? i tried everything and got problem since the beginning. LR3CI095555

1 Like

Got the same problem since today as likelaer

1 Like

Yes, we will forward it to Litter Robot.

Hi @likelaer

Your robot is queued for update. This means that we are waiting for the robot to come online and get the updated.

Hey @Kolk123

Your update failed. Failed means the robot did not accept the update due to some situation out of our control. corrupted data, incomplete download, etc

@igor_X Ok! I restarted my litter robot, so how do they fix it? Do they send a new litter robot? Because this is the third one haha. Or can they try the update again?

Or can i do the update at my self? Its weard we cant update it on our own.

It is still not possible that you can update it on your own but I know that Litter-Robot is working on that.

Did you buy your robot from RobotShop or directly from Litter-Robot?

@igor_X i bought it direct from robotshop.com

Is it working fine? Is it online? What is your order ID?

At this moment the litter robot is online! And works fine! The first 2 models got some problems, but this one (3e) works fine. Only the app problem stays. 6/10 time the robot goes offline. After turning the nightlight off and on again the litter robot comes back online. My order number is 2400000645

It looks like my litter need a software update for the wifi. It look like the wifi goes to sleep mode after couple off min/hours. When you toggle the nightlight mode it comes back online

Please try making a demand while the unit is offline (e.g. enable/disable sleep mode or start a cycle via the app). Does the Litter-Robot respond? Please advise.

If the Litter-Robot does not respond to demand while the unit is offline, please do the following.

a. Make sure your unit is plugged in and powered on.
b. Make sure your home WiFi is on and working.
c. Make sure your home internet is working.
d. Make sure your mobile device has a cellular or wireless connection to the internet.

If the above does not work:

1. Unplug the unit for at least 5 minutes, (disconnect the backup battery if one is installed).
  2. Completely close the Litter-Robot app.
  3. After 5 minutes, plug the unit in and allow it to cycle until the blue “Ready” status lights up.
  4. Open the app and check for connection.
  5. Move Litter-Robot closer to your router.

If you are still experiencing issues, please advise.

1 Like

@igor_X

Then I would like to invite you to sit next to the litter box all day haha. You can then do the above 10 times a day. if there would be an update that would solve this problem, that would be very nice. but unfortunately this update failed and I get no response when the update will take place again

1 Like

the robot is literally 12 inches from the router so the closer it should be. this product has had Wi-Fi problems from day 1. my whole house is smart and this is the only device that doesn’t work. so don’t think it’s me. the robot only responds when I turn the night light on and off. so i think i will tinker in Home assistant. that’s faster than the developers fix the problem in the software haha. litter robot is worst software product of the century

1 Like

Hey @Kolk123

If this troubleshooting from my previous post doesn’t change anything, then I will ask Litter-Robot if they can repeat update and to give us some further tips.

1 Like

@igor_X
Thank you! hopefully it will work this time :slight_smile: please let me know if it worked