How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

hi i am studying be-IV year.I am very pasinate on robotics
plz help me to join in eny of the robotic club. I am having some experiance on robotics I have participated in national level robotic competations. I need gudence and economical support. plz help me.:slight_smile:

hey,i want to make my first robot pls send me the related videosā€¦

i am a B.TECH 1st yr student ā€¦
and i hv to learn how to build robots ā€¦
since after a week a hv a contest in ISM DHANBAD ā€¦

HI FUN

BEAUTIFUL MODEL.CAN U HELP ME PLEASE

please make a new robot a gundam the nme of the gundam is zzgundam deliver it into the phillipines
!!!..1111

actully, really good

i want to make robots . i read in class 7. though i read in small classes i want to be unic What kind of roots should i make or can i make

hello, please put other many inventions so that the other scientist can explore in the world.

please put simple things so that all can understood or they can do it

wew, this is very nice, I like the instructions and this is good, especially for those who are on scholl youth

pls add to the psudocodeā€¦

i m building a robot for local robot war. what can i do for defence of my robot?
will u plz tell meā€¦

koi easy robot banana sikha na

what nonsense was this

hey this is cool i always wished to build a robot
My frnds r lending a hand to do this
by the way thnx
Iā€™m just a 6th grader

sir i want a complete details in line followig robot will you help me please

im a senior in high school and i need help for my science investigatory project. i want to make a simple robot and i was wondering if you can send me email regarding how to make it or websites that explains how to make simple robots. i will greatly appreciate your help. thank you and more powers!

can u plzz tell what are the recent advancements of robots in future in any field especially in electronicsā€¦

you are smart but what about thinking of making s robot to help you spy and watch people like i am making it almost done just need report camera