How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

hai its gr8 nd i also tryd 2 make a 1 advanced nd helpful robot if u have possible plsssssssssssssssss help me nd gve more information about robot

its gr8. i also tryd 2 make a robot if u have possible then help me nd [email protected] plsssssssssssssssss send more infomation about robot

I need to build a line following, obstacle detecting/avoiding and arrow following mobile robot .Can u please tell me what is the best microcontroller for a line following & obstacles avoiding mobile Robot ?Can u give some ideas about that.I hope to use Atmega1284p ? Is this suitable? what are the best IR sensors(line sensors array) and sonar sensors for this.

I asked how to make a simple Robot…
the parts which it need are very difficult to find…

…I really want to have a remote controlled robot…all I want is the procedure in order to make it…plzzzzzzzz…

i am 13 yrs old i want to make a robot for my inter school science fair contest please help i have no idea

i want the all procedure about to make robot car

plzzzzzzzzzz could you help me in making agood advanced robot

hey could you pls help me n my friend to make an advanced robot…
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz …!?!

just now started to do

i am 14 i wanna make robot…???

Hello Alna, we remind you that our Tutorial series is the best way to get started. Make sure you go through all the material, there are many hints on how to get your robot done and how to get help!

im a senior in high school and i need help for my science investigatory project. i want to make a simple robot and i was wondering if you can send me email regarding how to make it or websites that explains how to make simple robots. i will greatly appreciate your help. thank you and more powers!

hello…i m study at noradin secondary school in (somaliland) i want to build a robot
plz help me that.

HEY,VERY TANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ABOUT ROBOTIS…

hii… i m studying B.ENGG (HONORS)( 2nd year) in Information technology. i want to build a robot for the tech fest being organized by some other colleges . so can you send me some information regarding which type of robot i should build at this level of my study

The information was good. Advancements will be helpful for the aspirants…

I MADE A WALKING ROBO JUST BCOZ OF THIS

how to make different technolegys

what all things we needed for making a robot?