How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

Do not miss the new, up-to-date and detailed How to Build a Robot - Grand Tutorial Series

This article lists some ideas for starting a simple robot. A good read for beginners. If you like this article, check out this. How to Build A Simple Robot, The Beetle Robot. This is the first of a series on

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/blog/show/how-to-build-a-simple-robot

that is so cool

it is not too easy for me because i am 10

It is an o same Information for them who are interested in science.

HI SIR,
Can you help me to build a robot which can use as spy as well as a moving navigator???

How can i make a very simple robot with house hold items and in low cost???Kindly answer to my EMAIL address.

this is my fathers account, iam his son i am 13 yrs old i am going to parcitipate in an contest . can u plzzzzz send me clearly with inst how 2 make a robot with house hold items a very easy and interesting one !!!

it is extreme easy but a bit hard to get motors and all. i can do it by understanding the process

an extreme superb model will be made by me after i understood every thing in this website

Can you explain what help you need?

Can you explain what problems?

A robot to translate between languages? You just need software, not a physical robot.

I"m M.B.B.S. student but I intrested in Robots, Thanks, for help but in details help me…?

I want to make a robot, but I face some problems, So pls… help me…?

hai…actually i want to make a robot translator for my project…but i’m still blurr right now =(…can u give me idea…hukhuk

i want to make a robot which follows my instructions

thanks for sharing nice steps with us

My mother is always working i want to give a surprise for her I want to learn how to make a robot.please please help me

i want to make a robot which will
do all my works

That is unfortunate. We do sell to Egypt though, so you can certainly order parts from RobotShop.