How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

I am a child ,I am now making a robot. a humanoid robot.I and my brother vyshnav is making a fighting robot.

i"m student of hindustan college mathura. i"m very intersted with robot life n want to build a human robot.

i love u

i want to make a robot which can able to fight so please tell all the details sir …

Hi i want know that can we make robot using recycled material

I didn’t know anything about robotics.can u tell how to make a robot from cheap things.

im 14 years old n hv no knowledge about robotics. can u tell how to make a simple robot from household things.

hi! how to make my first please help me & were i can find the parts & i want to make household stuff & teach me from zero level as i know nothing about robotics.

hi ,am a college student . i m interested in robotics . but, want to build a simple robot. teach me from level zero as i know nothing about robotics. please teach me step by step…

How the hell on Earth can a person make an easy robot model?
I am in school and want to make 1.!!

well its nice… quite attractive,
n imay say overall its the better one.

hi ,am a college student . i m interested in robotics . but, want to build a simple robot with house hold stuff . teach me from level zero as i know nothing about robotics

I’m turning 14 and i wanna make a robot in the winter hols.
but you give me bull ■■■■ names i’ve never heard of (puke)

Hi, am 17yr and i don’t know how to build a sample robot using household stuff. Pls help me

M A STUDENT OF STD 6th AND HAD MADE A ROBOT HALF BEFORE SEEING THIS WEBSITE.NOW I M STOPPED.TEACH ME HOW TO DO STEP BY STEP.

nice one bt tuf

I’M 13 I WANNA MAKE A ROBOT FOR SCIENCE FAIR AND I THINK MAKING THIS ROBOT IS HARD FOR ME

Wow amazing !!! Its easy like 123

Wow ! Amazing its easy as 123

interesting but defficult…& expensive…