How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

Dear go robotics.com,

I am very interested in robotics and I wish to build a robot myself for the first
time in my life because it will be amazing how I will own a robot.
The reason I did not make a robot is because I am only 10 yrs old.

thank U,
                                                                                                  Sealtiel

oopz!i dont havent that things

This post dates back ~7 years. Fortunately the entire setup here can be replaced with a $35 microcontroller / motor controller, the ROMEO. Add two small gear motors and a battery pack and you’re set.

I m keen interested in making a robot plzzzzzzzzzzzz send me some the circuit diagram amd process for making a robot
nd one more thing im a beginer and i will go to class 10
so pplzzzzzzzzzz help me in making robot cause i m interested i this when i was 5 yrs old plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzz
sir, thamk u

my email id :frowning:[email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])

Perhaps you have considered adding extra videos to your blog posts to hold the visitors further entertained? I mean I just read through the whole piece of writing of yours and it had been quite good but since I’m more of a visual learner,I found that for being further helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the great works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. This is a good article thanks for sharing this informative information… I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

You need to know the main components in a robot, then think of where you can get replacements. For example a robot needs a controll - perhaps an old computer? A robot needs gear motors - perhaps an old motorized toy? A robot needs a frame - any rigid container will do. A robot needs wires - use wires from any electronic device.

We’re open to suggestions. Robotics is not the easiest field, but we’re trying hard to make it accessible to almost anyone who is patient and ready to learn.

What can we do to help?

Start with a simple, small 2WD robot.

ppl …wat part of tis is either easy r difficult ?
its all in d Heart …r shud i say Mind???
Guys This Siteis AAAMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!

it"s really nice sir

It cul i luv it i can make my own robot na tank u

i want to make a robot.

plz sent me suggestions

i making a robot so i need your help

yay!

By reading this we can build acheap and a simple robot

this is a bit complicated

Can you explain a bit more what you want to do?

hi sir , i am 11 years old and i want to know how to make a robot out of boxes really easily so please help and tell me the website

I’m 11 i want to make a robot it should be easy lols not so