How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

Sir i want made a robot like same as human. But i dont know how to control it is brain. Plz anyone help me. Sir what can i do.help me

i,m going to be a scientist when i grow up . It’s aliiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

its good ,make more with latest tech

give me some information regarding building of robotics

thanks for providing the above information.can u please post some info about how to use microcontrollers and sensors…

we are the students of Bsc., Electronics and communication Science, From SRM Arts and Science College. wanted to make a simple robotic project, so we want ur help and details regarding this with in a week…Please

I wanna make a simple Robot… Please help me by suggesting procedures

Hello Rohan,

In order to produce a WiFi Robot, we suggest you use a BlackWidow, coupled with a motor controller and a 2WD or 4WD platform. For mor in depth discussion, please start a tread in our forum.

I am a student and i m doing a project for my final year.
My project is about Wifi Controlled robotic car. In this project i want to control a robotic car placed in one wifi zone with the help of the mobile phone.
The robotic car should have a camera which will capture images and send it back to the Mobile phone. Plz help me how should i start with the project. Plz guide me for the various components required for the hardware of the robotic car.
Waiting for your reply.

good

super da mapla tis

Hi Ajay,

We can certainly help you, come over to our forum so we can have a lengthier discussion. Anyway, the first think you will need is an effector, such as a robot arm.

I wanna make simple pick and place ROBBO!!!
Can you help me?

Hey umm, I Have a battle Scarab and I lost the controller like, 10 years ago so I don’t know what if looks like, I would really appreciate it if you could put up a pic of it? this is the only picture of a battle scarab I have seen at all on the internet

i like this article,I am trying to make this robot at my home ,keep writing.

dear sir,
i m b tech 2nd year student & i want to learn robitics. first of all i want to know the basic of robotics.its my humble request to u that please suggest me something or guide me how i can learn the robotics.
thankyou

Hi Babji,

You are in luck! RobotShop will soon release the “How To Build a Robot” Grand Tutorial (Lesson 1). We project releasing a new lesson roughly every week and we will be welcoming feedback. We will be using the RobotShop Rover as an example as it has all the components (separately) used in making a mobile, autonomous robot.
https://www.robotshop.com/robotshop-rover-arduino-basic-kit-6.html
You can see all the components included here:

HI SIR I AM STUDYING B.TECH 2nd YEAR STUDENT. I WANT TO MAKE A SMALL ROBOT.PLEASE TELL ME SIR WHICH COMPONENTS ARE USED AND WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO MAKE THE ROBOS.

Hi Karthik,

You are lucky, we are about to publish a series of thorough guides on how to build a robot so stay tuned and you will soon have your answer.

Also, for now, you can visit https://www.robotshop.com/learning-center.html for tons of information on how to build a robot.

I Hope this helps!

Hai iam studying in Vlll Std . Please tell me how to make a robot with simple things . I want to make it for an exhibition in my school in august