How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

Maybe u should make it more simple, I mean, it is hard to get all that stuff.
Other wise… I LOVE It!
Sarah xx

hi! i’m a highschool student and i want to make a simple robot for my science fair… pls help me …

I am B.TECH student.First i am going to build a simple robot n then a wonderfull one.The information provided by this website is enough in order to build a robo.

Hi I am Bikash from nepal. I am going to make my own robot by using some ideas from here. so thank you

I’m going to build and make my own robot.I would put how to put it on here but I don’t know how too. :frowning: But this robot above does look cool. :slight_smile:

where can i get servo’s for transmission and lightgates for building a small robot.im living in india

where can i find a servo motor

if more pictures were added it would be more easy to build

THIS WEBSITE SHOULD PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT PARTS OF ROBOTS SO WE CAN KNOW WHAT IS IT FOR

Great idea. If anyone wants to put together a building video, I’ll put it on the site. I might even pay you :slight_smile:

Hi i m Rahman i m 13 from Malaysia its good i like that but i think there should be a video so we can simply watch and follow so we can learn easily to build our own robot

im 13 yrs old, im crazy about building robots, but i need someones help PLS help me

hi ia from mumbai thanks to ur sit , it given a greate idea to make a robot ,

Rajat!! Congrats!!
Can we get some help, please??
We’re really inspired by your invention and we need to know the starting point so that we can also get our own robot…
Botime…

i will try making one

OH ! yessssssssssss !

i have made it
a simple robot of wood with simple AC motor
it helps me in transferring only objects like cup of milk @ speed of 2m/min(approx.)
it is a 25 cm robot.
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

this technique is good. bt me my friends are participating in a robotics event. in which we ned to demobilize or throw d other robot out of a small arena. we are looking forward to design that sort of robot which can win the compitition. plz do reply or help us.

im 13 years old and i need to build a robot with my friends(were doing a project) but we have no idea where to start!! :frowning: were not dumb (:|) but building a robot is hard!! someone help!! :0

I give a big thank’s to this side and it give help to me to make a robot .

im not so adult but i tried it is very easy to make and it is very cool robot