How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

laich bhari re baba!!!

oh man…its so tufff

i want simple robot diagram, mechanism

i will make it

i am going from 11th to twelfth how can i make a simple robot

parts of robo should be goodly displayed

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us '0 which is not a hashcash value.

sir my age is 19 and i am very interested in making a robot with good memory power and and it should walk like humans so please give me full information about where should i can buy all parts and how to essemble them. my budget is upto one lakh rupees sir please help me please…waiting for valuable information

sir i just try but this is very costly

science is a game and we r player and this robots are our equipments

I will make a cyborg robot i have made it. i just need a chip for its working i am in 10th class any one having any or made any plzzzz inform me

Keep reading the tutorials ans you will be able to make your own.

It is never too late to start learning.

i need a simple robot circuit diagram

I am really interested to make a robot and I have never ever made a robot so I need your assistance to make the simplest robot of the earth. Waiting for your favourable reply

sir,
i want to study about robotics. but now am studing a BCA is this eligible for study a robotics courses??? help me to study about robotics.

hai iam pradeep 15 going to 16 years old so i wanna to prepare a human type of robo please say me the requirements and sayme me the process kindly

nice site, i like making robots , and i try it.

I THINK ITS GOOD BUT IT COST TOOMUCH .
U HAVE NOT MENTIONED THE REQUIREMENTS AND ASS WELL ASS STEPS OF MAKING.

i am engineering student interesting in making robots by my own please help me regarding it…i do not want to use the ready made robots item…
please help me regarding it

I am really interested to make a robot and I have never ever made a robot so I need your assistance to make the simplest robot of the earth. Waiting for your favourable reply