How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

oh oh oh tooooooooooooo tough

I WANT TO PREPARE HUMAN TYPE OF ROBO SO PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCIGER

great, i like it but u should add tutioral video,

You might want then to take a look at the How to Make a Robot section. If you have any further question, if would be a good idea to ask around in the forum.

hai i want to become arobotics

i am very interested in making new things.i like physics & i have thought to make a robot out of household items.if anybody has any information about making a robot out of household things ,please send it to me
my id is [email protected]

sir i wanna make a simple robot for my exhibution.As it is my 1st exhibit-i m very anxious for it .plz do let me know if you have a simple model.

i am very much interested in robotics.in future i am going to become an robotic eng.if any one has information about making a robo.please send it to my email id
[email protected]

Hello,Sir. I’m a 2nd yr engg. student. I wanna build a simple manual robot,but i don’t have any idea of doing such.Please help me out.

Great lessons useful waiting for more!

Great lessons looking forward to more

Cool!!!

I want to make a simple robot working arm with cheap things…

its not late i wnan know grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! please
Comp dude

good, best, great, cool, super cool,exalenta , go bib gobbed,cant’n its ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

hey cool but should not show pictures cus wills jjrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sir, i m making stair climbing robot. plzzzzzzzzzz give me some ideas about it.

it is very useful for many people,bcoz they begun to know how to make the robo. It is very useful for me also thankyou to the team

my robot want to speak
hello my name is george iam wondring yoour trying to make robot like me

imade a robot its like a real person hes the best buddy ever and his name is george