How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

Hiiiiiiiiii
I want to make a robot wich can make a puzzle.
please help me.

hi
I want to make a very simple robot
can you help me please

i am kishor patil i am participet in robotix so pleas give me the information to make the simple robot.

i am a 1st year student and want to make a simple robot for my collage tech. fest
can you guide me steps over it.our fest will start from 1st of april
i need ur help please

Im sanjeev im just starting up so please tell me how to very simple robots
this will help me in my science fair on 26 February,2011
Please

i want to do an multifunctional robot what will you suggest for this…what extra parts will be needed for it …

we have a project, making a stair climbing robot…i just need a simple one that we can make for 3 days only…

@ tirthsanghvi, that is an interesting project. You will need to do lots of research about bullet proofing.

hi!!!
i want to make a robot which is used in militery.
in which there is no effect of riffels & other metals.
so, requested to u give me a step of robot & which metal i used for robot.

please add the all the remaining lessons soon

grt job…
but i want to ask if this geared motor is replaced by periodic motor then it works??

@ spka, you will need to provide more details a bout the robot, a link to a picture or video would be appreciated since we do not really know which robot you are referring to.

hi… i would like to make a robot which is showcased in the movie SPY KIDS. the little green spider like robot. is it possible to make one on my own ?

Superb info abt robots. i have got the perfect solution i needed to do my project

all i want is to know how to make a simple moving robot that can pick up things out of stuff like batteries metal wire and tissue box. AND THEY CALL THIS SIMPLE

wow. last time i checked simple was a couple sentences.

I am 13 years old & I want to make simple small 1 feet robot but it easy, cheap & life-more

man…all that and it’s simple!!!what do they think the peopel science geeks?!

Hiii… I wanna make a robot, for a techfest in mah clg, for robosoccer… Pls help me …

hoooooooooooooooo its 222222222222222222222222222 toughhhhhhhhhh