How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

You can find support for your robotic projects here: https://www.robotshop.com/forum/

am 20 , me n my frnds want to create a mini robot kindly help to me

its a very nice & professional

hey this site does not show the procedures. it only STATES the requirements… No good!!!

iam in 8th can u please guide me how to make a simple fighting robot

That’s awesome! what kind of robot did you do? Feel free to post a picture.

hmmmmmm cool i impressed my girlfriend by making a robo its all due to this site thank u

i love MAKIng robots but i dont now the simple way to bield it

i love MAKIng

I am student of 2nd year DME. I want to built the simple robot but the videos of procdure to build robot are not posted on website . Videos makes simple to learn.

hi i want to make a simple just like it has four wheels and a wire connection just like a simple car there is a motor & battery not programmable please give an idea & videos if u have there is an event in our college i am doing b.e. pls help us thanks

i want to know how to make a remote controlled robot which can run on sand,water,inclined plane,speed brakers and on pebbles.pls help me by sendind some information related to it.

…dats rubbish…sorry but…it isnt 4 da beginners…i have made 100s of robossssssss…and dis wsnt my first one…

Thanks for whatever the contents present in this page…
I would like to know about how to build a simple Robot

y…i’m a student of B.TECH 2 year actually me and my friends wants to participate in robotics event which will held on our college and we want to a making simple robot in couple of days but we dont know is certainly possible or not you will need to provide some more details about the requirement of your robot and i’m very anxious for it pls do let me know if you have a simple model.pls help me out…

hey…i’m a student of B.TECH 2 year actually me and my friends wants to participate in robotics event which will held on our college and we want to a making simple robot in couple of days but we dont know is certainly possible or not you will need to provide some more details about the requirement of your robot and i’m very anxious for it pls do let me know if you have a simple model.pls help me out…

Sir,My name is Anushanjee Im 18yrs old,I like to learn robotics and i made some simple robots[small cars,motors] but i could not make a advanced robot Please give some ideas
i like to do this…

Making a robot in two moths is certainly possible but you will need to provide more details about the requirements of your robot.

Hiiiiiiiiiii.
tnx
great…
can i make a robot in 2month?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hlp meeeeee.

Hiiiiiiiii.
I am 17 & i want to make a robot wich can make a puzzle.