How To Build A Simple Robot | RobotShop Community

I am Egyptian and I want to make a robot of things is not cheap and domestic things, there is no great things in Egypt, as America, and thank you so

(^^^)

i like it

IT IS VERY HARD BECAUSE I WANT TO BECOME DOCTOR

This is not a kit which is sold separately.

who the is assembled. i want video. pls send them.

We cannot help individuals with their projects (takes just too much time and resources) so we try to compile as much information here as possible. Is there something you would like to know that we did not include in the lessons?

amazing I made my new first robot and i am just 5 years old

e mail me on my id .how to prepare a robot. just a simple robot iwant 2 prepare …

Shubham Raj
school - D.A.V khagaul ,
ph - 7250742777

I Love All Machinery, Toys…
I Am Making A Robot Toy For My Younger Brother Because He Likes It Very Much…
I Am Very Very Intrusted In All Machinery Items, LIKE Robot, Remote Car, AirPlane, ,Helicopter, All Items,

What type of sensor and what details?

i want detail about sensor

tech is going on well

thats cool people

Basically, a robot that can find plastic bottles when mixed with other materials? It’s not the robot that is the hard part - you need to find a sensor (or combination of sensors) to differentiate plastic from metals, glass, paper etc. Large companies use various procedures to do this and minimize the use of sensors.

i am a b tech student i want to make a simple robots which can find the small plastics wastes and cleaning please send me the procedure for making the robbot

I’m 11 and going on 12 and want too make a robot.

The hard part about making robots out of parts you find at home is that you first need to disassemble many products, find ways to connect the parts and then get it all up and running. Instead, you should invest in a microcontroller like the DFRduino for ~$25 and then take apart small electronics and toys.

I need to make a robot but need money to do so so o y’all have any ideas to make them with home stuff

i m 13 yrs old and i want to build a simple robot with house old items