How did you guys learn robotics and electronics and what websites did you use

how did you learn robotics and electronics and what websites did you use and steps you took to become good.

Hello @Dante_Anderlich and welcome to the forum!

In my case I studied Electronic Engineering, however if you want to start learning from home on this platform you can find many tutorials and projects that will help you, for example:

And you can also find many kits for beginners in the store that help with electronics, programming, robotics, and more!

And of course, if you need help or have any questions you can visit the forum which is full of other enthusiasts and experts in robotics who will be more than happy to offer their help!

Besides this site, you can find many other forums related to robotics, for example, Arduino or Raspberry Pi forums. You can also find great courses on sites like Udemy or Coursera.

I hope that helps!

1 Like

hey thanks is there nay other websites or guides with covering everything about robotics and arduino

For arduino related stuffs, I always see arduino.cc first. geraldinebc15 has made many good suggestion. Along with this, you can also follow the following websites for robotics and electronics projects.