GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! | RobotShop Community

Hello,
I think I should win for three reasons:

1. I am currently subscribed to the go robotics news feed via google reader.
  2. I am in a fairly new robotics club at the University of Washington and could really use parts and other help!
  3. I love robots because they are the future and I want to be a part of it.

Wow! I can’t wait to win one of those prizes. My 7 and 9 year old kids would love to learn and play with the penguin, or with the Lego books. If I got third prize, I could definitely use those motors on a project. Thanks!!

I have no children so I have to build my own robotic heirs.

I love building robots and I am hoping to start a company with a friend.

another awesome contest.

You have retweet!

I’m a high school student on my schools robotics team, and I love everything robotics. Unfortunately being in High School, I don’t have much money to do projects with. Any of these would be a great contribution to my robotics love!

I just followed you on twitter!

Username: @Dinsmoor

Retweeted here: http://twitter.com/AntonOlsen/status/9590531591

Twitter @AntonOlsen

We are a family of two robot loving kids. Three if you count me.

3 boys and not much of a budget for robotics is why I would like to win.

Hi! Happy Birthday GoRobotics.net! I need to win! this motors will help me to drive my hexapod project… please send them to me! Your site is greate!

I am an electrical designer for a lighting and power distribution company and I have decided to learn the smaller electrical components. I purchased my first Arduino kit and I have started to work on it. I feel that being honored with this prize will accelerate my learning and provide me with a great base of which to design great things from. Thank you for offering such great prizes and taking the time to read this comment.
The best to whoever wins!

I’m unemployed so any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

This is a great idea - in addition to offering new ideas to your readers, it also helps promote products I have never seen before, and all of this while increasing the traffic to your website - a win, win, win, situation for everyone!

I have already added the “build your own cnc” book to my future book wishlist… :wink:

Hi! Happy Birthday GoRobotics.net! My twitter name is Javajini, I retweeted the message and posted here. I should win this prize because I’m awesome! :wink:

I should win this prize because I just finished a class in robotics and need the kits, robots, etc. to use in my elementary classroom.

Following on Twitter: Timmatron

I should win simply because I don’t think it’s possible to have too many robotic gadgets.