GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! | RobotShop Community

Some very nice prizes. I’d be happy to win any of them.

I like it!
I should win because I love robotics! I always build robotic projects with my friend! I really hope to win.

My tweeter username is mchl92
My retweet is here http://twitter.com/Mchl92/status/9679961013

also did the retweet thing :slight_smile:

I followed you on twitter. name firehoppr

I think I should win because robots never leave you (unless you program them to!)… but people do :(.

I am following GoRobotics with the username kamoo.

I am constantly on the go trying to get people involved in robotics and always need new robots to show off! I do demo’s for K-12+ and am currently involved in mentoring several teams for various contest.

As someone else said…you never have too many bots!

Because, you can never have too many robots or parts.

Twitter: RoboticsBeyond

We should win this contest because Robotics & Beyond is a non-profit science and engineering summer camp, and we love to give our kids lots of options. Winning a penguin robot would be awesome (but honestly not as awesome as winning a swarm of robotic killer bees).

Basically, if I win you will be helping me further expand my robot army(current size of 0 and counting) and it will bring delight to my son. Yet is this enough of a reason for you to know i am truly deserving of such a gift? Perhaps, perhaps not, so please allow me to elaborate on my plans:
1.) My robot army will assist me in laboratory work
2.) My robot army will protect my underground (hidden in a dormant volcano of course) laboratory from vengeful pirates and ninjas.
3.) Just be cause I lean towards being somewhat of a mad gentleman scientist does not mean that i do not have the good of humanity in mind, so, I will not use my robot army to enslave humanity in a matrixesque virtual world or bomb the hell outta the planet and then chase the last remnants of humanity across the cold dark blackness of space( ala cylons). Instead I will continue to plug away at some of the hardest problems facing humanity and the environment such as: The North Pacific Trash vortex cleanup; deep sea virtual navigation and exploration; flying penguins.

I have tweeted as requested and started following you
on twitter I am Xirdal

Irr

Thanks for the opportunity! I read about this in the Parallax forums.

IDK why i should win, but it would be nice as a high schoolar to experiment with such madness :p.

Penguins will one day take over

I try my best to eat, drink, build robots and whatever else I do for the same reasons you do…

Would love to win. Currently I’m unemployed and would love to win some goodies to help with my robotic quests until I get back on my feet and can afford to buy some things.

Almost forgot: I tweeted the repost using the username lbprint (it’s our printer’s twitter account actually, 'cause I don’t have one for myself). Another reason to win: I’m one of those guys who likes to tinker in robotics. I’m already a competent programmer, but I always want to keep learning.

Can I win? I’ve been wanting to build a combination 3d scanner/3d printer using open source and freeware software, and construct the hardware myself. I want it to have a housing large enough to scan a human. Is that reason enough for you? :slight_smile:

i should win because i’m trying to home school my kids (because i want them to like learning and not just take standardized tests all of the time) and both of them love robots. it would be a learning experience for all of us!

I think I should win because I think I should win because I think I should win because I think I should win.

Here, I follow gorobotics and this is my retweet