GoRobotics February Robot Prize Giveaway! | RobotShop Community

Robots rule!!! yea great prizes. I would love that Penguin Robot. A free walking robot how cool would that be

Hmmmm let me say …actually I think the free robot can made into a lot better one…

I like robots.

Should Win because…I want free stuff :slight_smile:

Oh wow! I just discovered this blog. I love robots and love building things, and I’m always looking to increase my library/inventory/army of mechanical animals. Now off to read the archives!

A day without robotic toys is like a day without R=V/I.

I would love to win the motors as i am currently developing a robot but i cant find any reasonably priced motors and if i won it would be a massive contribution to my robotics and help me reach my goal a lot sooner. I think what you are doing is a brilliant help to the robot community and greatly appreciated by us all.

peak a boo

All hail our robot overlords!

Pick me! I love robots!

Twitter: KetchupAndMayo

RazorConcepts on twitter

Thanks!

Now following on Twitter!

Twitter username: parichards

I want to get a PHD in Robotics or AI (assuming I can find a college that lets me work at least half time while I’m going) and want to experiment more with robotics while I’m still working on my Master’s

I am obsessed with robots.

I would rather be building robots then going to work.

Only other thing I’d rather be doing when not working on my robot is playing with my son.

Thanks, GoRobotics.net

I should win because I’m subscribed to the robotshop.com/gorobotics rss feed and read it regularly.

Thanks GoRobotics.

mdcraver on Twitter

I Like Robots…nuff said :slight_smile:

Hi,
I believe I should win because as a systems developer, I helped teach a company printer how to talk via twitter as part of an experiment. It’s intelligently witty. :slight_smile:

(It stopped tweeting after we upgraded to a new printer).

Twitter username: lbprint

I would really like to win one of these prizes as I have a real passion for robotics. We don’t have a much of a robotics community in South Africa, which means that most robot kits have to be imported at great expense from overseas.
I believe that getting this kit will help me to get more people excited about robotics and generate the demand required for the hobby shops to start importing the kits themselves.

Just a nerdy roboticist - that should be enough to be entered in the drawing