Ecovacs Winbot W730, W830 And W930 Comparison | RobotShop Community

The new Winbot 830 and Winbot 930 are hitting the market and we are getting a lot of questions to explain the differences between both robots. We therefore thought we could help by explaining the differences. We will also take a look back at the Winbot 730 to compare all models.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/blog/show/ecovacs-winbot-w730-w830-and-w930-comparison

Great summary/comparison Bryan! Thanks again for sharing a great comparison.

ITS very good thank you.

Good comparison. It was important for my shop .

Where can i send the winbot for repair… we’ve used it 3 times and out of orfer already…the controller cant get the command on the ro ot.

@Elvie Have you purchased the robot with us? If so, please contact our support center and we will verify if we can proceed with an exchange. If you have not purchased it with us, then we suggest you to contact your reseller.

I would like to purchase a Winbot, can any one advise me which one will be the best 830 or 930 ? And from where can I purchase ?

@Abdullah, it really depends on what you need exactly for your windows, the main difference between both is that the Winbot 830 will rotate itself completely to turn and the Winbot 930 only rotates from the middle which makes it a little more efficient in cleaning time for bigger windows. For the Winbot 830 click here and for the Winbot 930 click here.

I understand that Winbot 830 can clean cupboard and tile too…just want to know is Winbot 930 can do the same?

Boa tarde ! Queria comprar un Winbot, poderia me aconselhar qual será o melhor 730, 830 ou 930? sEria para LImpar janelas com moldura ou sem, qual dos modelos é mais eficiênte? Tem uma amiga que comprou o 730 e ela diz que vive apitando e piscando o botão vermelho e fica parado; será que é normal o 730. Será que outros são melhores que o 730? Muito obrigada

@Yean Goh Unfortunately, the Winbot 930 doesn’t clean cupboard and tiles. The only winbot that can do that is the Winbot 830.

@Anna, Bom dia , ele realmente depende das suas necessidades para limpeza de janelas . O 730 é o modelo mais antigo , a 830 e 930 saiu após a 730. Para grandes janelas e para o Windows sem quadros gostaríamos de sugerir a 930. Se você deseja janelas com vários acabamento liso limpar. O 930 também é grande uma vez que apenas meio gira tem uma grande capacidade de manobra. Se você amigo tem um problema com seu robô deve contatar o suporte para solução de problemas e ajuda. Mas não é normal para o Winbot 730 para fazer como descrito.

Can this be used to clean a shower door? It doesn’t have a frame like a window has.

@Pat The Winbot 830 and 930 are compatible with frameless windows, such as a shower door, but the Winbot 730 is not compatible with the frameless windows.

Your video for the 730 and 930 winbots are down would like to see the difference"s. I’m interested in the 930, no reviews to be seen.

@Jack Jones The videos has been reuploaded, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions.

What’s the difference between W950 and W930?

@Luan The Winbot 950 is an updated version of the Winbot 930. The only difference is the manufacturer added Soft Rubber Coating to avoid damage to window sealant around the robot.

What about outside windows at the second floor of private house? How this robot can help me? It’s impossible to open these windows inside

@Irene You can certainly use the Winbot on any windows, even on a second floor. You would need to climb and install the robot on the window, but it can certainly clean it.