Ecovacs Winbot W730, W830 And W930 Comparison | RobotShop Community

Hi, About Winbot 830, will it run across very flat perhaps 1 or 2 mm window frames? Does it come with a UK plug? How much is the shipping charges to Hong Kong? Thanks, Fennie

@Fennie The Winbot can run across a very flat window frames such as yours(1-2mm) .
Unfortunately, the Winbot 830 model is not available in the UK RobotShop site. You will have to order it in the US Robotshop site
As for the plug, it’s going to be a US plug. You will also have to order an adapter. Here’s a link.
We can’t really tell you the exact amount for the shipment, but to give you an idea, it should be around 60-130$ US.

Mathieu Thibault wrote that ‘…the Winbot 730 and 830 are not compatible with the frameless windows.’ How can this be possible when the description of the 830 says ‘Window cleaning robot for framed and frameless windows’

@Chris You are correct! We have modified the blog comment accordingly, we are sorry for the confusion.

Hi Mathieu, you wrote that the only difference between the 950 and the 930 is the additional Soft Rubber Coating. When I did a comparison of the two models at http://global.ecovacs.com/en/goods/compare, there are actually a number of differences. Do you know if the 950 come in 220/240V which is used in my country?

@KS Toh, Thank you for the link. It seems that the differences are the same as @Mathieu mentioned previously.
You can use the Ecovacs in 220/240 volt plug, but you will need an adapter. HERE

Greetings, Do you know if the Win bot 850 edge sensor buttons are available as a repair part? One broke off my new unit after one use. The photo interrupter is OK, just the plastic button broke off.
Thanks, Le Roy

@Le Roy Wozniak, Unfortunately, we don’t hold this replacement part in our inventory.
If you have purchased your Winbot with RobotShop, please contact us HERE.

SIR I AM INTERESTED BUT FULL DETAILS IN MY EMAIL, URGENT PURCHASES PLEASE CALL ME.
MY MOBILE NO IS -9862451326
THINKING YOU.

@Rajib We are sorry, but we do not call our customers. You can contact us HERE

Hi, I want to buy a cleaning robot. Can anyone suggest the best possible robot to clean high rise facade of 40m height. We do curtainwall cladding and strucrtural glazing both so we need cleaning robot for big buildings. Thanks in advance. mail me details if possible on email : [email protected]

@Gunjan Modi Unfortunately, we do not sell commercial windows cleaning robots.

Do I understand that the WinBot W710 is superior to the Winbot W730 for framed window applications? Can you explain the difference between the two? Our application is 400 series Anderson Windows with a “frame” that is roughly 5/16" high. Will both the W710 and W730 work for these types of Anderson windows?

Hi Craig, The W710 is designed to work on only framed surfaces; the W730 is designed to handle framed and frameless. Bear in mind that if you have frameless glass, you’ll want the W730, which cleaned those edges well. The brand-new Winbot W710 ($350) and Winbot W730 ($400). Note that you will have to contact your Anderson Windows provider about compatibility with the Winbots.

Can the winbot clean glass railing panels that are frameless at the tops.

Hi,
The Winbot model 730, 830 and 930 has sensors that can detect frameless windows.

I had an iWinbot 730 and it broke two of my windows. Have the 830 and 930 solved that problem?

@Wanda The Winbot can break windows if the windows are damaged, having small cracks. This is true for the Winbot 830 or 930 as well.

Hola. Soy de Argentina y tengo el WinBot 730. Acá no se consigue el la solución WinBot y la aduana de aquí no me permite importarlo. Que otro liquido puedo utilizar. Desde ya muchas gracias. Saludos cordiales.

@Marcelo Simplemente puede tomar una solución de limpieza de ventanas estándar o usar agua y vinagre.