Yellow light blinking Little robot open air

Hello there

I am having a problem with my Little Robot 3 Open Air which I bought in September 2020. Yellow light is blinking at 2 times per second. I have read the manual and did everything.

When I press reset, the blue light blinks once per second. And then when I press the reset button again, it goes back to the blinking yellow. The globe position is at home. I tried pressing the Cycle, Empty and Reset buttons respectively for 5 seconds, none cancelled the yellow blinking light. I even did a hard reset by turning off the power button and unplug. still it stays the same.

Then with unplugged, I took off the bonnet and reclipped it in place. Still the same problem.

Then I checked on the night light sensor. While the yellow light blinking, the night light blinks as well. I have checked the connection to the chip board, it is connected properly. When I pressed the reset button, it went back to blinking blue light on the control panel. I covered my hand over the night light sensor, the night light came on. So that determines that the night light is working fine. Then I pressed the reset button again to stop the blinking blue light, it went to a yellow blinking light.

Now, I have no idea what else to do. Please help.

2 Likes

HI @LinHussain

We replied to your email sent to our internal support.

Please check it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, I have. Thank you for your prompt response. I will do what your suggested and shall update you with the outcome.

1 Like

Great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Yellow light blinking Little robot open air (2)

A post was split to a new topic: Yellow light blinking Little robot open air (1)

2 posts were split to a new topic: Yellow blinking light LR3