uArmⅠ:An open source robot arm project

uArm is a 4-axis parallel-mechanism robot arm, inspired by the ABB PalletPack industrial robot arm IRB460

It is made up of laser cut acrylic or wood parts, powered by standard RC hobby servos, and controlled by an Arduino-compatible board. In parallel-mechanism robot arm, most of the masses concentrate on the base, making the robot much more stable and allows the upper Arm to react really fast.

An open source robot arm

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/uarmi-an-open-source-robot-arm-project

** LOL!!! This BGM song was**

LOL!!! This BGM song was playing in my car many years ago. (TANK)

LOL!!! I was listening the

LOL!!! I was listening the music while taking the video. So this song became the BGM song. 

Just can’t get over this design… …you got my money…

I just dropped some dough on the KickStarter, congrats, guys. Can’t wait for my kit, yadda yadda…

To the important stuff…  I adore this design! I really can’t say any more. --I am not only looking forward to the kit, but also the Svg’s / dxf’s / stl’s as well, I have a bunch of ideas about a mini version, adding stepper motors, etc. etc. etc. Ah! so much to tinker with!

Great arm, can’t wait to play with it.

Great job!Support this

Great job!

Support this project on Kickstarter :wink: