TI LaunchPad

I get this very helpful

I get this very helpful response from their online order status.

E-Store Order # XXXXXX 
Ship Status Shipped
Ship Method FedEx Standard
Tracking Number(s) Not Available

SKU   Description   Qty Requested   Qty Shipped   Qty Backordered
MSP-EXP430G2   MSP-EXP430G2 LAUNCHPAD 14-/20-PIN SOCKET   1   0   1

The ‘Ship Status’ is shipped, but the quantity shipped is 0, with 1 backordered. No tracking number. Very useful.

Launchpad Arrived!

Mine showed up today!  My order was dated June 23.  Ship date August 16.  Probably won’t really have a chance to dig in until the weekend.

LaunchPad Arrived!

Mine arrived Aug/18/2010. Ordered it about June 25. The IDE is a big download 390meg zipped.

Last week, after trying to

Last week, after trying to check on the long back-ordered TI Launch Pad via their website, I discovered that they now force you to register on the site to check your order status. However, since my order was placed before registering, my order number was not associated with my account. This is what we call a Catch-22, or Snafu, or totally FUBAR.

So I sent a somewhat angry email to TI support. Lo and behold, they responded late yesterday and have just now shipped it out. I should have it today or tomorrow.

With my very first Arduino already shipped and on its way from China, I am about to seriously expand my experience beyond the Picaxe. Wish me luck.

Your lucky IG

OMG your lucky - I just checked today and was told that mine is more than 2 months away!

Australia seems to be the back end of the world (and Perth the backend of Oz!)

Original order was 29th June.!  Looks like TI don’t want to work with Australians

Pete

I ordered mine 24 June and

I ordered mine 24 June and got a shipping confirmation today, so yours are probably right around the corner.

im still waiting mine.

as i said on the title im still waiting for the 2 I ordered ,

i made the order on june i dont remember the actual day.

I have sent them an e-mail and they told me that im in position 1800 and that they are going to ship it

in 2 months .(the email was sent  last week)

what the e-mail to ask them

what the e-mail to ask them whats going on.  I couldn’t find any anywhere.  I like to know where mine is also cause I order June 27th.

Digikey shipped the day

Digikey shipped the day after I ordered…or they say they did. I’ll believe it when I get it.

You can go to the TI Web

If you ordered directly from TI, you can go to the TI Web store, or email [email protected]. It will help a lot if you have your order number.

All I ever gotten was a

All I ever gotten was a reference number, that better be enough.

And I got 3. Order from

And I got 3. Order from Digikey I’d say. Really fast shipping, no back orders!

im still waiting mine.

delete this one i double posted it.

Got mine today.God know when

Got mine today.

God know when I get time to test it :slight_smile:

What position  in the back orders row were you?

I ordered mine 24 June. I

I ordered mine 24 June. I have no position number :slight_smile:

ok i quess i have to wait more.

My account says i havent

My account says i havent placed a order before, i think i placed the order without creating a account, so with their new system i cant see the status of my order. But they did just charge my account today, maybe that means its shipped?

Are you caught in the same

Are you caught in the same SNAFU I was? If so, email and complain. It worked for me! I got it within a couple of days. Of course, perhaps that was a coincidence and I would have received it anyway.  I doubt it, though.

I got a shipped email,

I got a shipped email, should be here monday says the tracking.