Project " Black Death"

Hello,

Introducing my new project, Black Death :smiling_imp: it’s a 3 dof quad inspired by Marcham’s quad(when I saw it I new I wanted one for myself) :smiley:. It has 12 485’s servos from my chr-01(hopefully strong enough :confused: ) , there is also tamiya tank treads and a 100:1 micro metal motor on every tibia, it runs 2 tb6612fng motor controllers ,and a prop stick and is all under my control with a ps2 controller the mechanical design is done and the robot is build, mostly.
But the programming is a night mear I am staring from scratch when it comes to the motor and walking objects, I have found a ps2 controller object on the propeller object exchange and I am modifying it to work.
Any help is good help :mrgreen:

Thanks

Shame on you for talking about a robot with a cool name like Black Death with NO PICTURES! :wink:

hi,

i tryed but i could not upload them i will try again

regards

pics are up

the mb’s were too high

The name, i though it was cool but its not as mean as the name sugests

regards
SANY0014.JPG
SANY0013.JPG
SANY0012.JPG
SANY0011.JPG
SANY0010.JPG
SANY0009.JPG

That is a thing that is full of awesome. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

OMG! That’s amazing!!!
I want one! ^____^
Nice work! :smiley:

hello,

hopefully the coming weekend will be productive and hopefully i can get a starter video up soon

regards,

Oh yes…
wonderfull realisation

Great Concept and work!

What lead you to think of it? What inspired you?

Anxiously waiting the videos!

Alan KM6VV

I would like to 2nd or 3rd it and say you have done a great job with this! Can not wait to see it in motion.

Kurt

Yes a very exciting project. cant wait to see it in action.

Pssst.
viewtopic.php?t=7256

I KNEW it looked familiar!

Still, it’s a great job going from inspiration to implementation!

Finding the tracks, gearing, motors, etc…

Alan KM6VV

Yep that don’t minimize in any way the work he put into the project. As you say. :slight_smile:
Lot to think when your starting from an idea…!

Hello,

Thanks for the comments, the robot was inspied by marchams quad but I redesigned most of the tibia mechanics to make it simpler there is only 3 laser cut lexan pieces, 2 bearings the motor gearing choice was a gamble but I think it payed off I suppose it had to because the company I bought it from only had the one type. I have figured out the angles I need for the tank mode and the “all1500” with the scc-32 and visual sequencer I just need to plug the into by code.

More soon.

I request HQ pictures…

Why… I try to upload the original ones in hq but the upload failed but i will try a folder maybe. When I’m on the computer next

Regards,

No rush…
Just want to see it better cause in my 1080p laptop it’s soooo small… lol

Hi,

Great project! Very well made, looks great!

Looking forward to see it in action.

Brilliant work.

Subscribed

just a quick update the weekend was very productive I go the ps2 object working with my ”if” statements I am unable to upload the video however as me in by infident wisdom plugged the speed control for the left hand side in wrong and it blew the chip :blush: boo hoo :cry: . So I will wait for a replacement but the good news is that the right hand side works well :smiley: in the mean time I will work more on the code

more soon