Module Arduino Industriel ARDBOX PLC 20 I/O HF Modbus Analog

I have the module arduino industriel ARDBOX PLC 20 I/O HF Modbus Analogique. My problem is that the Arduino detects a signal on pins A6,A8,A11 when nothing is connected to the board, and when I connect a sensor to those pins, it changes nothing, but pins A0-A5 have no problems. Also, when i connect a sensor to the A5 pin, the data coming from pins A6-A8-A11 increase.

Here is my code;

[code]// ------RIGHT SIDE------
int I04 = A5; // select the Analog (0-10Vdc) / Digital (24Vdc)IN **warning"" (if Analog slection connect 10Vdc MAX).
int I03 = A6; // select the Analog (0-10Vdc)
int I02 = A8; // select the Analog (0-10Vdc)

int value6;
int value7;
int value8;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600); // opens serial port, sets data rate to 9600 bps

pinMode(I04, INPUT);
pinMode(I03, INPUT);
pinMode(I02, INPUT);

}
void loop() {

value6 = analogRead(I04);
value7 = analogRead(I03);
value8 = analogRead(I02);

Serial.println( value6);
Serial println( value7);
Serial.println( value8 );

}[/code]

Hi,

Yes, the ARDBOX PLC 20 I/Os Analog HF Modbus Industrial Arduino Module has 10 x Analog Inputs with a range of 0-10V

I have the module arduino industriel ARDBOX PLC 20 I/O HF Modbus Analogique. My problem is that the Arduino detects a signal on pins A6,A8,A11 when nothing is connected to the board, and when I connect a sensor to those pins, it changes nothing, but pins A0-A5 have no problems. Also, when i connect a sensor to the A5 pin, the data coming from pins A6-A8-A11 increase.

Here is my code;

[code]// ------RIGHT SIDE------
int I04 = A5; // select the Analog (0-10Vdc) / Digital (24Vdc)IN **warning"" (if Analog slection connect 10Vdc MAX).
int I03 = A6; // select the Analog (0-10Vdc)
int I02 = A8; // select the Analog (0-10Vdc)

int value6;
int value7;
int value8;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600); // opens serial port, sets data rate to 9600 bps

pinMode(I04, INPUT);
pinMode(I03, INPUT);
pinMode(I02, INPUT);

}
void loop() {

value6 = analogRead(I04);
value7 = analogRead(I03);
value8 = analogRead(I02);

Serial.println( value6);
Serial.println( value7);
Serial.println( value8 );

}[/code]

Can you post pictures showing your connections ?
Also, double-check if your RE-D4/IO.3 Switch is at ON position for IO function.
ARDBOX.png

I have no connections on it for the moment. But these pins (I0.1-I0.2-I0.3 (A6-A8-A11)) still output values between 40 and 90. And when i connect a wire from my sensor the the PLC on these pins, the value doesn’t change. I connected the PLC to a power supply as requested in the user guide, and everything works fine for the others pins (I0.9-I0.4 (A0-A5)).

The manufacturer seems to provide two conflicting diagrams of the corresponding Arduino pins of the Ardbox Connector (see attached).
We will contact them and confirm which one is correct. We will post their reply here.

Hi,

We’ve received the following response:

See the image below for details.

Sincerely,

1 Like