Magnets 🧲 for Litter-robot 3

Hi,

I’m trying to repair my litter robot open air 3 that had been broken for more than a year now.

I think I had the anti pinch problem and need to get a new DFI sensor and anti-pinch pins.

But I also noticed I miss 2 out of 4 of the magnets (I had no idea it even existed until now).

I don’t see them to be sold by robot shop . How am I supposed to get new ones ? Is 2 enough or do I need the 4 of them ?

Thx :pray:

Hello @Sumenia,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice to check your warranty.

If the robot is still under warranty, we will send you replacement parts for free including a new globe since the magnets aren’t sold separately.

If the robot’s warranty has expired, you can order these parts from our website except for the magnets.

Some of the customers managed to find generic replacement magnets so you can try to get these instead of buying a full globe:

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello @Ebram

My litter robot (ordered the 17th June 2020) is no longer under warranty, but when it stopped working, it still was. I even sent a message to the support (17th November 2021), but I had a very busy life back then (and I was really pissed of it was already broken) and didn’t take the time to continue the process :confused:

10855912.pdf (229.3 KB)

Today i watched and read about all repair tutorial I could find. I just ordered replacement parts for DFI (v2) + hall effect sensor + cat detector sensor (order EU2878 by [email protected]) and I was wondering if you could add base contact pins (mine are dirty, I’m not sure how to clean them) in my order as they’re not included with the new DFI and you don’t sell them separately.

Regards,

Yoann

Hello @Sumenia,

Thank you for your reply.

We will forward you now to our replacement department to help you add the base contact pins to your order before it’s shipped.

You can always clean the pins with WD-40 or cover them with petroleum jelly to avoid corrosion.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further instructions.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.

Sincerely,