Litter robot yellow light stays on - won't respond

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

Our litter robot stopped working mid-cycle yesterday. The yellow light has remained on (not flashing) and it does not respond to any activity anymore.

We have taken apart all the pieces and made sure they are clean. We unplugged it for a few hours but as soon as it’s turned on again, the yellow light reappears. It does not respond to the reset, empty or power button either.

The robot is less than a year old and we clean it at least once a month.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hello @SophieC,

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the forum.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

In order to better serve you, please provide us with your order number.

When you touch the panel, does it feel hot?

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello Ebram,

Thank you for the quick response.

We’ve bought our Litter-Robot in store. I do not have an online order number.

I don’t feel any heat coming from the panel or any other part of the robot.

Hello @SophieC,

Thank you for your reply.

Your Litter-Robot requires a circuit board replacement.

We have to find your order on our system so we can carry on with the process.

Can you provide us with the name that you have bought the robot under it?

Or the email address?

Sincerely,

1 Like

Does it work after changing the circuit board? I bought mine from a retail in Thailand , the seller suggest the motor should have been changed. I have the same problem- the yellow light is solid and it does not rotate,no matter what I tried pressing any button, it keeps shows YELLOW.

1 Like

Hello @thun,

Welcome to the forum.

It could be one of these two issues:

1- motor isn’t working anymore and needs to be replaced.
2- the circuit board isn’t working anymore and blocking the whole robot from functioning.

We were going towards the second option because the whole robot wasn’t functioning not just the rotation process.

You can test a few things like the nightlight and sleep mode and see if the status of the lights would change or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Sincerely,

1 Like

You can also check if the yellow light would turn into all the 3 blinking lights after a few minutes.

This would mean that the motor is the reason here.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Litter robot yellow light stays on - won’t respond (1)

4 posts were split to a new topic: Litter robot yellow light stays on - won’t respond (2)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Litter robot yellow light stays on - won’t respond (2)

A post was split to a new topic: LR3 - yellow light on