Litter Robot over cycles

Hello, I’ve been having issues for awhile and can’t seem to find an answer. My litter robot 3 over cycles and once it’s done the litter just sits on the right side and doesn’t level out. I’ve tried picking up the globe and returning it to home in every possible direction and it’ll still end up on just one side. I would have to manually go in with scooper each time and level out the litter. My cats would end up using the side without the litter and I’d have to manually go in and cover it and scoop it. I reached out to litter robot and they sent me a replacement base but B it’s so doing the same thing. Please can anyone help me?

Hello @Leekao559 ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been having issues for awhile and can’t seem to find an answer. My litter robot 3 over cycles and once it’s done the litter just sits on the right side and doesn’t level out. I’ve tried picking up the globe and returning it to home in every possible direction and it’ll still end up on just one side. I would have to manually go in with scooper each time and level out the litter. My cats would end up using the side without the litter and I’d have to manually go in and cover it and scoop it. I reached out to litter robot and they sent me a replacement base but B it’s so doing the same thing. Please can anyone help me?

Hello @Leekao559 ,

We are sorry for the late reply.

If the new base is also showing the same error then the issue is coming from one of the following:

1- The power adapter: Not using the original one or not plugged directly into the wall.
2- The magnets of the globe are missing or misplaced.

Please test the magnets by putting any metallic object on these two areas circled in red and check if the magnets would attract the object or not:

Globe Magnet 01
Globe Magnet 02

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like