Litter-Robot Open Air Available Now at RobotShop | RobotShop Community

What will the price be for europe and what will the esitmate shipping cost be?

@Jan Tiemissen Unfortunately, we cannot give this information right now. All the details about the product will be released once the product is available for Europe.

Can you provide an update when we can place an order for Open Air in Europe?

@Michael We cannot provide a precise date for now, but this blog will be updated once we have a date. We are sorry for the delay, we do know our European customers are eager to have their hands on this product and we are working very hard with the manufacturer to distribute this product as fast as we can.

Hi! How delayed is the Open air for Europe, months or weeks?

@Est We are expecting our first shipment of Litter-Robot Open Air in May. We suggest you to pass an order on our website if you want to reserve one right now, as we expect them to go fast.

If I make an order on your webpage how do I know I will not be sent one from USA? (I just want to make sure I do not get one sent from USA as it has a different voltage, and the shipping there cost more than the litter robot itself for us European customers)
Where will the Litter Robot III ship from for us European customers?

@Est Simply choose the European website to order the Litter-Robot. The Litter-Robot for European customers are shipping from France. You can directly order the Litter-Robot Open Air for Europe here.

Hello, I am living in switzerland and would like to order a litter Robot air. Is there any chance you guys are going to deliver your products to switzerland? I saw that it’s possible to get it if you’re leaving in europe but switzerland is not a valid Option yet :frowning:

@Christian Keusch You can order it from the international website, but you would need to purchase an adapter US to EU for the plug.

Still not avaiable in Italy! ;(

@Stefania, yes you can pre-orer the product on the following link.

Thanks Bryan for the link, as i see we can just pre-order the item with endMay estimated availability…:frowning: Since we are obliged to wait …How do I get a discount coupon ? :slight_smile:

@Stefania, we do not offer coupon or rebates on this product for the moment. The Litter-Robots are soon to arrive in Europe.

When can i buy it in germany?

@Dahl You can already order the Litter-Robot Open Air for Germany on our website. Order here.

Hi Guys, I know a number of people have asked about selling these items within Australia but there doesn’t seem to be a real solution as the shipping is valued more than the actual product. Will you guys in the near future organize to have distribution within Australia? Will it ever happen or should I just move onto a different product? Thanks

@Richard Monjed There should be distribution within Australia within the next few months, but not with RobotShop.

Will it become available in switzerland anytime soon?

@Stefan Unfortunately, since the Switzerland is not part of the European Union, you would have to purchase it on our US / international website.