Litter-robot issues - Solid yellow light

Hi @Ebram , I have the same problem as @BergerB
First the robot was stuck mid cycle and had a fast flashing yellow light. I removed the globe, ensured the anti pinch plates were touching and put it back together, it worked perfectly. But few hours later I found it stuck in mid cycle again with a solid yellow light. It won’t cycle or reset. I unplugged and replugged and ended up with a flashing blue light. None of the buttons work, nor hard reset or power off. From other comments it seems I need a new DFI sensor. My device is only 2 months old, bought from Robot-Shop (order #1210627) (SKU RB-Ltr-121)

I have the same problem.
First the robot was stuck mid cycle and had a fast flashing yellow light. I removed the globe, ensured the anti pinch plates were touching and put it back together, it worked perfectly. But few hours later I found it stuck in mid cycle again with a solid yellow light. It won’t cycle or reset. I unplugged and replugged and ended up with a flashing blue light. None of the buttons work, nor hard reset or power off. From other comments it seems I need a new DFI sensor. My device is only 2 months old, bought from Robot-Shop (order #1210627) (SKU RB-Ltr-121)

Hello @Oniolo,

We have answered on our internal support.

Sincerely,

1 Like