Litter-robot issue Solid yellow light

Hi, I have the same problem. First it had the “pinch”, fast blinking blue light. I seem to have fixed that but now solid yellow and pressing reset, cycle or empty does nit help. Were you able to fix your problem?

Hi, I am also having the exact same problem. I did purchase my unit on your web site Oct 2020. I have read all the forms and have done everything everyone has suggested with no luck…not sure what to do now, I cannot seem to talk to anyone on the phone when I call!
Thanks

Hello @BergerB ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Have you tried to clean the 2 green circuit boards of the DFI sensor with isopropyl alcohol and a Q-Tip to remove any rust or dust from them?

You also need to clean the Anti-Pinch pins with WD-40 and sandpaper.

Here’s a video to help you locate these parts:

If you find this too complicated for you, you can send us the robot for repair.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hi, my litter robot is nearly a year old and I’ve never had any issues until now. At first it was showing that there might a “pinch” but I have taken it apart and checked and cleaned everything and found nothing. Now when I plug it in and turn it on it flashes blue and no other buttons work. I have cleaned the sensors that say it’s full, made sure there was no bag blocking the sensors but it will still not do anything…I have tried calling to talk to a person but that seems to be very difficult and I have tried to email them but everything seems to push you to these forms! Has this happened to anyone else? Was it fixed?
Thanks,
Feeling Frustrated

Hi Ebram,

We watched the video and did take it apart and clean the pinch pins and the DFI sensors. When I turn the unit on now the blue light continues to flash and none of the other buttons did anything when pressed (reset, empty, cycle, on/off). To shut the unit off I needed to unplug it.

I think I need to replace the DFI sensor boards, would this be under warranty? I ordered my Litter Robot 3 Open Air on October 1, 2020.

Regards,

Bonnie Berger

Hello @BergerB ,

Thank you for your patience.

This issue indicates a defective DFI sensor and it needs to be replaced.

We need your order number or a copy of the invoice to check your warranty.

Are you able to replace the sensor by yourself or do you prefer to send us the robot for repair?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

A post was split to a new topic: Litter-robot issues - Solid yellow light

2 posts were split to a new topic: Litter robot issue solid yellow light

Hello, we seem to be having the same issue. Is it possible to send it in for repair?

1 Like

Hello @Dco9191 and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the problem.

Can you please provide your order ID and a serial number of the robot?

Thank you.

Hi Igor,

Yes, thank you!

Order #1001421806

SN LR3CI578384

Best,

David

1 Like

Hi @Dco9191 ,

Thank you for the information.

Since the unit was bought directly with Litter-Robot, we suggest you contact them to carry on with the warranty.

[email protected] 1-877-250-7729

Let us know if you have any other questions.