Litter-robot issue with weight beneath the liner

I hope it’s fine if I post here. I bought the robot in Israel and can’t find support.
The disc fell out and I’m trying to put it back, but it’s huge in comparison to the pocket. I’m hurting my fingers and I can’t put it back. I wonder if I’m doing something wrong, I’m kind of desperate, as I had too many issues with the robot.
I didn’t buy it from you so I hope it’s not a problem if I post here. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @walrez ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

The weight disc shouldn’t be loose inside the pocket and that’s why it’s not easy to put it in.

Have you followed the steps from this blog?

Maybe you can provide us with a video of you trying to install it again.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

There aren’t instructions/ suggestions to more easily insert the metal weight into the pocket in that article you provided a link for. It simply shows a pic of where it goes with the following statement “make sure its well installed”. That’s not helpful when someone is already struggling just trying to get it back into the pocket with no success, and just as the other person said it seems too big for the size of the pocket. Furthermore, it doesn’t help matters that EVERYTHING (fingers, gloves, the metal weight, etc) seems to stick to that rubber or pvc material liner! Once you get the metal weight partially in the pocket or even the entire way, it still feels impossible to center it properly, like you can’t get it to budge securely into place. I keep jamming up my fingers when trying to move it and it felt like I almost ripped a finger nail off when trying to slip the rubber liner up over the metal weight evenly around the entire weight. I’ve tried everything and had someone try to help as well, while I tried pushing the weight in securely they simultaneously tried lifting the rubber liner. I am a female but do nearly everything myself around my home. I’d have to say this takes a stronger man to do it right which is extremely frustrating after the money I spent on this thing and so many problems from day 1 (July 2019).

Hello @FelineMama ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

The manufacturer has released a video showing how to put the weight disc back in place in 2022 so please check the video and let us know if you are still having trouble placing the disc:

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,