How to Make a Robot - Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot

@Yato We have found one of the most popular programming languages in hobby robotics is Arduino. It is not the fastest or most efficient however, but it is very easy to learn and versatile.

Hi, If I’m not using any arduino type kit. Can I simply buy a microcontroller and continue…?? And how…

@Aar You do not need to use an Arduino microcontroller - it’s just given as an example because of its current popularity.

Hello sir, I’am a mechanical engg. student and I am interested in robots used in military. I have learned c in classes(till files). I participated
in robot coding event where they used winavr for coding but could you tell me the programming language used for military robots so that I can learn that specific language in detail. thank you.

@Varun Raj V R There is no specific programming language used - it all depends on which microcontroller or system is used, though most land-based military robots are purely remote controlled with rugged RC systems (long-range transmitter / receiver with redundancy).

awsm i need simple robot for my robotics compitition give me suggestions

@jayesh The choice is really up to you - talk with your teacher and find out what the requirements are, as well as the budget.

So interesting sir & I would like to have some more basic info about robo programs as a biggner

@Ankit As a beginner, we suggest starting with Arduino. If you want to proceed more with programming as opposed to mechanical or electrical design, you can start with programs like C, .NET, Python or Java.

Very helpful sir can u tell me your websites name so that i can build more robots

@Devansh www.robotshop.com

may i know how did u buy robots hands legs other parts?

@sharaf Not certain of the question, but if you are looking for robot hands / parts: https://www.robotshop.com/en/chassis-accessories.html

I have read this blog about robotics and i’m very much intrigued. I’m planning to start off by making a simple Robotic Arm with 3 degrees of freedom (up-down, turning left-right, open-close of the claw) using a 8051 micro controller and write a code in Embedded C using Keil uVision. Can you please guide me pertaining to how I can code the arm in that platform and interface it?

@Aaron Start by using RC servo motors and either a servo controller or a microcontroller. We can provide a list of parts if you contact us via the RobotShop Forum.

is it possible to make a robot or a machine with Raspberry Pi

@john Of course.

Can i have one simple coding c++ Oen GL for Humanoid… like a static robot

@Too phat Unfortunately we cannot provide custom code. The code we are aware of is for existing humanoid robots or humanoid robot kits: https://www.robotshop.com/en/biped-development-platforms.html

sir i am interes techonology feild can u help me ???