How to Make a Robot - Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot

@Tavis Furbush Unfortuantely we cannot create such a video, though you might want to check YouTube for videos where people explain how to use the LEGO software.

@arvind At this time not many microcontrollers use Java and as such we don’t have any specific popular one to suggest.

can i make humanoid robot ?
and how can i make it
can you make any website from it

@bhargav At this time we do not have any tutorials or books explaining how to create a humanoid robot. A tutorial might be a good idea and we will consider it in the future.

Aha thanks Coleman-!
Ah yea, I can certainly start with a microcontroller and sensor based project then, thanks again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello Coleman,
I read through everything, but if I combine everything, will i be able to make a robot with a claw??
Thanks
James Mikhail

@James Mikhail Although we don’t talk much about adding a claw or robot arm in this tutorial series, adding a claw / gripper is as easy as controlling a servo motor.

Hi Benson first of all thank you for sharing knowledge and I have planned a project on robotics and I know basic c language and assembly language but I would like to learn more about programming so suggest me some books

@Eswar Books almost always relate to the specific programming language you want to learn. You might want to try some free online resources such as codeacademy to get an idea of which language(s) you want to learn more about. If you want to program for general robotics, you should try Arduino, C, Python (among others).

how we read csv files in HTK and code it please guide me… thanks alot

@USMAN You want to convert a csv file to HTK for pattern recognition? This is beyond the scope of the article here.

Hello Coleman,
I read your reply, but do I also use a servo motor??
There is R/C Servo or Industrial motor. Which one?
Do I use either one of those motors?
Thanks
James Mikhail

@James MIkhail Most robot claws / grippers use RC servo motors because you can easily control the position.
You would only consider an industrial servo if the gripper is very large or used on an industrial robot.

Your posts were useful, and i want to ask is it possible to get the robotics kit shipped to u at any destination in the world?

@sede quame RobotShop ships almost everywhere around the world.

how to find these instruments or things ??and thanks

@anmol We are not sure what you mean…

hello sir, i wants to make a simple robotic arm with voice control. i have little idea about arduino so please give me a detail project idea step by step. i will be glad if you sent me. i am student of high school student. i am so interested on robotic. i am very lazzy student of my college so no 1 beleve me i have to proof i am a real talent student

@nabin Unfortunately we cannot provide detailed instructions, but we encourage you to go step by step. It will involve quite a bit of learning to program, but will be well worth the effort.
Start with an Arduino and voice recognition module:

https://www.robotshop.com/en/easyvr-shield-arduino-30-unassembled.html?product-code=RB-Tig-05

sir what is the most programming Language used these days, and its the faster for robots to understand, and it includes all of the robots terms