How to Make a Robot - Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot

really awsome i like robotics

Can you program or code using MySQL?Please reply ASAP.

@Danny: Which part of the robot programming would you want to do using MySQL? It is certainly possible to program higher-level functions, such as a state machine using a relational database and stored procedures, but the low-level interface to the hardware will need to use a programming language, libraries or a framework that is understood by the platform itself.

i like machine, because machines is very usefull things ,without machines not any work is eassely.

i like robotes nd i thinks that robotes are friend in human life, its your works is eassely completed

Insha’ALLAH One Day I Will Make A ROBOT <3

sir i wanna start proper work on robots . but i wan to start from basic level so please guide me . i have knowledge about robot but i wanna attach the electrical/electronic components with microprocessor/microcontroller so please help me

@nasar We all had to start somewhere. If you are looking more at coding and electronics, we suggest a microcontroller kit which includes a microcontroller, sensors etc:
https://www.robotshop.com/en/microcontroller-kits.html

Thank you ! Sir Benson. Really Awesome Blog.It really helps. I am trying to make a robot.

Thank you very much! All of lessons help me a lots because i’m interested in making robot. But i don’t know how to begin. Thank you

@Long It’s quite a big field, so you can start almost anywhere. We suggest either starting with a robot kit wihch has everything you need, or starting with a simple wheeled robot with one or two sensors.

interesting and helpful. i want to build a bomb and gun detector but am confuse on how to get material. pease sir help me again.

@Gomo Since you are still in the design phase, we suggest you post a new topic on the RobotShop Forum with as many details as possible: https://www.robotshop.com/forum/

sir can we program a robot using c++

@Bharath If the microcontroller used on a robot can be programmed in C++, then you have no issue. C++ however is not very common in robotics / microcontrollers. Note that “the Arduino language is merely a set of C/C++ functions”. https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/FAQ#toc13

Sir thank you very much . There all lessons are help me a humanoid robots legs madeing.

And to think i was going to make a humanoid as my first project haha, obviously not now.
And I see the kits are the best way to begin a robot project then
These lessons were amazing and useful thanks! :):slight_smile:

@Tara A custom humanoid is certainly not the place to start; you can try a humanoid kit, but “learning” is really limited to simply making it walk. A good started kit which includes a microcontroller and sensors is the best way to get your hands dirty and build up confidence and experience.

Hey guys. My name is Tavis. I am a 7th grader and 13 years old. This year i decieded to take a robotics class that is called FLL ( First Lego Leauge ) i am a team of 1 and need help with programing my robot. my first compeatation is next weekend. i build the robot just not the programing. These instructions were confusing me. 8(. Could you make a youtube video and send me the link @ Tavis.furbushgmail.com. please.

Hello sir, I m a java programmer and I would like to learn robotics programming using java. So can u please suggest which book I have to reffered for java robotics programming.