How to Make a Robot - Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot

@happy verma The normal higher level programming languages are best: C++, C#, BASIC, Java.

hi ,want to learn robot programming using c# plz guide me how to go on this way

HIIII i want to create a robot using c language …so plz help me …

It was a very important guide shall I can download this guide as PDF file

thanks for the great job bro.

Hi Benson Sir, Firstly thanks for knowledge sharing approach. I am new in robotics but familiar with C language & created basic gui, game programs etc. Not having microcontroller knowledge. How can I obtain the required knowledge which help in my project. But I need to create my own unit and C program to control fan operations. I would request you to pls guide me from where should I start and what links or material will help me in achieving this complete project pls pls. thanks in advance. Looking for your seriius help as I am really passionate to do that. pls help. thanks.

@Parag You need to create your own microcontroller breakout board and then program it in C? If this is the case, you’ll need to choose a C-compatible chip, learn how to create electronics and printed circuit boards (or use a breadboard for prototyping), and learn how to code in C (eiting teaching yourself from a book or online lessons).

hi do you ever have a sale for all your stuff

@nabibravo Yes, we often put products on sale. We also offer coupon codes (for example via our newsletter).

that was AWESOME!!! lol…

it wonderful

I want to create a human detection robot with raspberry pie and I want your help plz guide me I want this robot in the for of spider …plz tell me which equipments will be needd for this and which language should I prefer

shreyas Do you mean in the form of a spider? You should separate your robot into many sub-projects, such as the platform itself, the walking algorithm, and the “human detection” part. We don’t have a complete kit which meets all of your criteria, so what you are doing is building a custom robot.

Hello Sir, these posts were really helpful. Do you know any books that I can refer to for learning more about Robotics ? I am a complete novice and except these articles I know pretty much nothing about the subject.

@Pranali https://www.robotshop.com/en/books.html

its very interesting and i want to learn more

sir i want to be robotics engineer and i have keen interest in do you have any idea. i want to develop robots too.

@csan The best approach is to follow engineering at university, but theknowledge you gain from simply working on and building your own robots will be most important.

i love it

I hope I become a roboticist