How to Make a Robot - Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot

For technical support, it’s best to contact us via the RobotShop Forum with additional details such as which microcontroller you are using, which software you are trying to install, and any errors you get.

I love to study robotic even though i have no robotics materials.

I love the information you share it really help me a lot but i want to study more about robot programming in more details so that i can explore more about it

hey sir please give me programing of temperature based speed of the fan controolled using avr

@chandan For troubleshooting and technical support, please create a new topic o the RobotShop Forum and we would be happy to help.

What basic thing to study for robotics progrmming? i know C#.net programming.

@denish patel Those two languages alone (C# and .net) should actually get you quite far.

sir,please tell me the best robotic programming book name in c language

@SATYA CHAUHAN Unfortunately we do not currently have a robotics-focused book which teaches you how to program in C. Most books which teach you how to program in C are more general.
https://www.robotshop.com/en/books.html

Nice day Sir!,I was very interested when I read this online article about robotics since I am a Computer science student…but what programming language would i choose so that my robot can talk ?is C++ a useful language and how?

@Joriza Mae Do you mean “communicate” as in send data, or actually “speak”? If you mean “speak”, you can use C++, but voice synthesis is really not easy if you start from scratch, and we suggest using a computer, or voice synthesizing module.

What is robot logic?

@lisa “logic” normally refers to the main processor, but the word “logic” is simply a noun, and you need to add context.

what are some problems programmers face when programming a robot?

@lisa Anything and everything, from not knowing how to begin or lacking knowledge, to the program not working at all or doing something which it was not supposed to do.

How are robots programmed?

iam confusing and want to know that which language is best to do and go with for robotics and also for advanced robotics including some ai techniques

good for beginners… over all.very much helpfull

Please, Suggest for beginner like me, Want to participate in ROBOCON Compilation Of Robotic programming .

@Omkar More Unfortunately we are really not aware of or affiliated with ROBOCON programming software.