How to Make a Robot - Lesson 10: Programming Your Robot

thanks …
its realy gr8 …
i like it ,
i want to study more…
and how i find this materials ?

Thank you for your very interesting post. May be useful for us all

hey its really cool but how do you start coding I cant open the transcript or anything the terminal on my computer is horrible because when I open its all like “need help sir” jeez plz help I also have rhino 3d and how do you design a robot on that thanks for the great blog

The programming language is normally related to the choice of microcontroller, though if you have a single board computer, you have much more leeway. In regard to the 3D CAD program Rhinoceros, it’s really up to you as to what you want to design; the difficulty comes in materializing what you drew.

What types of project i make for future for world,those are much required for this world please suggest me. I want to developed my own kit.

If you are looking to develop / create a consumer product, it’s really up to you to research where there is the greatest need / market potential.

plzz…help me to bulid a small robot using c coding for my exibition sir.

It’s best to create a new topic on the RobotShop Forum. Please explain what you have, your budget and what you want the robot to be able to do.

I hope that there is a personal tutorial for robotics here in our country… but thanks for this web.site I learned a lot :slight_smile:

I like to do robots so this has really helped my ADDICTION!!

thank u sirjee…
it was really helpfull 4 me

Thank for this website… may send me a pdf sample of creating robots, please?

Unfortunately a PDF version of the page is not available at this time.

sir i really want to learn robot programming please suggest any idea to learn robot programming using .net technology

We offer a few .NET microcontrollers here: https://www.robotshop.com/en/net-microcontrollers.html
The NetDuino is quite popular: https://www.robotshop.com/en/netduino-plus-2-shield-compatible-net-microcontroller.html

sir your lessons are very interesting and great .iam from india i have an project in real time. ofcourse i am contractor for tamarind grading and packing . our customers are noticing me that tamarind seeds in packing ,so i want to rectify this problem . kindly give an suggestion which robot is suitable to my work and is it possible in low cost .
give me reply to my mail id : [email protected]

Not sure we fully understand what it is you would like to do with the seeds.

I bookmarked this web. I will come back to continue next posts.Thank You very much for these posts. Have a good day.It’s very useful for everyone for sure.

I bookmarked this web. I will come back to continue next posts.Thank You very much for these posts. Have a good day.It’s very useful for everyone for sure.

Im having troubles installing the software. Help please?