How to Make a Drone / UAV – Lesson 7: FPV & Long-range

Sir,please where will i get my deliverey from when i order it.and what currency will i use to pay nigerian naira or dollar

@manoj Not sure what you mean. Can you clarify?

@Adeiza j sulayman It depends on the site you order from: Canada, USA, France, UK, Japan. You would likely pay in the currency of that site, though Nigerian currency is not accepted directly.

Sir,do you mean i pay in US dollar

@Adeiza j sulayman The choice of currency depends on which site you order from.

Was a interesting saturday evening reading
Tks for this well organizated overview

THANKS

THANKS ANY WAY,I AM ALSO HERE LOOKING FOR A JOB OUT THERE

@ogeny denislee You can find our available positions here: https://www.robotshop.com/en/corporate/careers

Sir can i buy a flight controller seperate and install a seperate gps on it and please how much i pay for shipping

@Adeiza j sulayman That’s certainly possible, but ensure the GPS communication protocol is compatible with the flight controller. Shipping will depend on the flight controller and GPS as well as your country.

Hi sir I’ve build a drone my problem here is long range control

@Al- Ameen You will need a long-range transmitter / receiver.

How should to live video straming with the help of my quadcopter and how it can be connected to Raspberry pi in order to detect and follow the object.

@mayur, You might want to search online for similar setup but the Pi could use it’s camera port. Then you can have a software for recognition.

Great article! Super informative

Can you change a 5.8 video tx to a 2.4 by simply putting a 2.4(29mm) on ???

@Ronald Martin Not that we’re aware of.

I don’t know of any 1.2-1.3 GHz ISM band. Your Video Transmitters Frequencies and Channels section says it is. Please correct me if I’m wrong… Illegal transmitters from China (or anywhere) that work in that frequency range should not be promoted or used in the US.

@Tom Wiliams: If you have a look at the link to Wikipedia from the article, you will notice for ITU Region 2 that there is a band in this range, the 23 cm band (1240-1300 MHz). As mentioned in this Wikipedia article, this band exists in all three regions to make it convenient for various amateur radio uses, such as RC and its related uses, ATV (amateur TV) and many other activities. You can confirm this by browsing the ARRL website and from the FCC online table of frequency allocation (page 33).
This being said, the 23 cm band is not ISM and therefore we will correct the article concerning this.