Connect not possible via herkulex manager software - urgent

Hello,

I have four herkulex motors DRS -0602 and I am trying to connect to them via herkulex manager kit (herkulex manager software 1.4).
I configured the same baudrate for the COM port and everything was working some months before (I could move the motor ).
I’m not able to connect to the motor via herkulex manager software.
Now I ordered new motors, a new manager kit, a new adapter cable, tried to connect from an other PC (windows 10) but I still have a problem to connect to the motor.
Now we have a hard deadline and have many ordered herkulex motors which we cannot control anymore.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

hello, I have the same problem not being able to connect via Herkulex manager Software 1.4 with all my four motors.
The only difference is that my herkulex motors have a different type: DRS-0602.
I ordered an other manager kit and a new rs232 to usb adapter cable, but the problem is still there.

Could you tell me please how to solve this issue?

It is really urgent and I need to have the motors working in 2 days for my project.

Best regards,
Siwar

@siwarrais Welcome to the RobotShop Community. Given the fact that you need these working ASAP (apologies for not answering on weekends) , it would be best to contact the manufacturer directly and clearly indicate all steps you have taken and the results you obtained. Detail is critical. The manufacturer can be reached at:
[email protected]
http://www.dongburobot.com/jsp/cms/view.jsp?code=100710

Hi wondering if you figured it out? I got the same issue and its driving me crazy. Thanks!