Circle Zero stuck on clean cycle

My Circle Zero presents a new symptom, yet again! It cleans. Too well. The scooper arm keeps rotating and never moves on to the next steps. I can stop it by triggering the cat sensor. I think the rotor arm sensor malfunctioned. I wanted to know of I can send it in for repairs. It should still be covered under warranty. If not, then I hope I can get a new sensor or even an entire motherboard assembly.

1 Like

Hi @Lambofurgod

It is normal for the scoop to rotate 4 times in total, but if it continues to rotate, there are two reasons;

1. The sensor cannot recognize the correct position due to sand or dust trapped in the position sensor under the motor shaft, the scoop continues to rotate.
  2. It can be caused by poor assembly of the lower mold of the black sandbox and the lower mold of the white cover.

Here is how you can fix this:

1. Please reassemble correctly after disassembly. This problem occurs when the coupling between the motor shaft and the motor center rotation shaft is incorrect.
  2. If it is the same after reassembly, reassemble and clean the sand between the motor shaft and the correct position with a vacuum cleaner or a brush, and then reassemble.
  3. If the above method does not solve it, please send us a video showing the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

I didn’t exactly know what the sensor was supposed to look like the first time I cleaned it. I went in with a narrow pipe cleaner and scraped out the caked in dust from the sensor grooves. Took a second pass with 99.9% isopropyl alcohol to ensure each side was exposed. Used the troubleshooting buttons on the motherboard and BAM! Sensor back in operation. Thank you so much. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Great news :smiley:

1 Like