BONES the Humanoid Robot

Happy Halloween Everybody !!!

To celebrate this years Halloween I thought It would be a great idea to build a robot suited for the occasion.

A dancing Humanoid Skeleton !!!

I've always wanted to design and build my own humanoid robot so this was the perfect project for me.

After designing and building BORIS the Biped  I realized his legs were the perfect base for the Skeleton so a few minutes of amputation later and a quick redesign of the upper torso, BONES the Humanoid was born

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/bones-the-humanoid
2 Likes

With two days until Halloween it’s great to see a relevant post. Would be kind of nice if the whole article were here though… this is more of a “ghost” of a post.

1 Like

The “ghost” of a post has come alive!!! Ive updated the post with all the steps included on RobotShop

1 Like

Excellent!
Great work on timing the motions with the music (unless it’s coincidental, at which point - great luck!)
Song requests? “Monster Mash” seems appropriate :wink:

Cool suggestion!
I couldn’t think of any Halloween themed songs to make him dance to before posting I tried timing it as best as I could but after about 1000 lines worth of dance move code I kind of started winging it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing project!

Perfect for halloween :skull:

1 Like