Biped Walking Robot Using Sparkfun Redboard

Hi guys!

So I recently came across this website and have found many cool robots to buy and build. I am extremely passionate about robots and how things work, and that is why I would love to start my own project! I recently came across a walking biped robot called BRAT and I really want to build something very similar to that. The problem is, however, is that I have no clue where to start. I recently bought a SparkFun Tinker Kit and really want to incorporate this kit to building a walking biped walking robot. Does anyone have any suggestions or any guides already out there that I can follow and build? I Want to also be able to program the functions to walk, but I have no clue how. Any links and tutorials would be much appreciate! Thank you guys!

1 Like

Hi @j0hn_b0i :slight_smile:

Great to hear that you are starting this project! Since you already have SparkFun Tinker Kit, which involves electronics for your robot, maybe you should buy mechanics!

Here is a link:

With this, you can build your robot and incorporate custom made electronics. When you are finished with that, you could start with the programming!

There are a lot of topics and tutorials, mostly about building Lynxmotion BRAT:

We hope that we will see soon your project in Robots section!