Arduino 5 Minute Tutorials: Lesson 2 - Basic Code & Blink LED

@BOUAICHI, The USB port can be used to send serial data but you cannot use it to plug a flash USB dongle as it requires a host USB port and Arduino only has a slave port. If you need to save Data, we have SD Cards shields than can be used with the Arduino.

Hi, I have arduino r3, four motor controller board and bluetooth module. Can help me to find the connections and program for bluetooth controlled car, which operates with two motors.

@Rajesh Unfortunately we do not provide custom code - you will need to learn how to use each component and then integrate them to create your project. It may take time, but should be very rewarding and a good learning experience.

hi. i want to do this project how can i code arduino inorder my voice to be recognize.help me!

@Elisifa Mosses You need a voice recognition module: https://www.robotshop.com/en/robotech.html

This blog awesome and i learn a lot about programming from here.The best thing about this blog is that you doing from beginning to experts level.

thank you very much for the valuable information…
very informative.

sir if we want to blink led only 10 times and then stop what is the code

@ayyappa Unfortunately we cannot help develop custom code.

sir i want to learn the basis of audrino programing

@ben swift These lessons are the basics, but there is additional information on the Arduino website, and there are books available: https://www.robotshop.com/en/books.html

coding is use for all ec students
very nice solution for the arduino programming

hello sir .i am new to robotics .just i am speaking frankly that i even don’t know about ardrino programming .can i cope up with this course ? bcz i need some basic ideas about this .so i wanted to contact with u .could u give ur email i d?

@hemachan In order to learn Arduino, you will either need to follow a course in school, or purchase a kit which contains a manual. Unfortunately we do not offer training.

Hey there, i was thinking about building a UAV and i wanted ur intake on what kind of Arduino i should use one that can interface with the many sensors and gizmos i m gonna be working with.
thank you in advance.

@Furtuna Asfawossen You might just want to consider a MultiWii based fight controller (which uses the Arduino IDE). It will also save weight. If you really want to design your own, opt for the MEGA.

Nice article, this is a good resource for entry level. Also if you want to start a Internet Of Things (IoT) project, you should definitely get an ESP8266 Arduino compatible module. See everything you need to know here: geekstips.com/arduino/esp8266-01-wifi-module-for-arduino-review-and-tutorial

Nice writeup. Has anyone used Simulator for Arduino - virtronics.com.au A friend told me that it makes it a lot easier to code for Arduino

Also, using a real led would be a better approach for beginners.

@ESP8266 Module Tutorial The LED which connected to pin 13 is real (surface mount). If you mean external LED, one can be connected to pin 13 and GND, but the focus of this lesson is not electrical connections. We appreciate th feedback.