Alpha V1: Open-Source and Arduino Compatible Remote Controller

Alpha V1 was designed to provide robot builder a high quality remote controller which is open-source and Arduino compatible. We used to build many robots during university years and not having an open source remote controller was always a limiting factor. We were building unique remote controller for each project and looking back we should have just built one remote controller for all project. On the bright side, years later, we have done it. We have implemented many features to make remote controller customization easy and code-free so that you can tailor alpha V1 to work best with your project. We will be crowdfunding soon, so stay tuned by following us on social media or subscribing to our email list.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/alpha-v1-open-source-and-arduino-compatible-remote-controller

Very nice project, iā€™d love to see some picture of the ā€œdevelopmentā€ and ā€œcurrent stageā€ ā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice to show the many steps needed to get to a commercial product.

1 Like

@dialfonzo Glad you like it and I hope after I have added more information it has become even better than before :wink:
@cbenson And we are not commercial product yet. :slight_smile: I guess it will still be a long way, specially considering the non technical related challenges.