AELOS robot. I cannot access voice recognition

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

My AELOS robot will not do voice recognition. I cannot find how to get it online so I can use speak features. I can only access one of the APPS. My robot is not recognized on AELOS 1s APP.

Software concerned:

Troubleshooting steps already taken:

Additional information:

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Hello @Barber and welcome to the RobotShop community,

Were you able to download the Aelos1S app? If you were then please follow the steps listed on the User Manual (page 15). To use the speech recognition features check page 20.

I also recommend checking the following FAQ:

APP connection failed for voice control

• Check the Battery volume.
  • The network connection is not stable. Please move to a place where has better WIFI connection and try again.
  • Please click “retry” button in the prompt window when connection is failed.

User cannot enter a page in APP or robot does not respond to command.

• To clean up background process, then restart APP and robot network

Phone does not send any voice signal when connecting robot to network

• Please disconnect your phone with robot’s Bluetooth speaker and resend the code. If the problem could not be solved, the APP network configuration need to be reset.

If these tips don’t work for you I suggest contacting the manufacturer directly:
[email protected]

Thank you for the reply.

How can I reconfigure the app. The blue tooth on the AELOS 1S APP will not pick-up the robot signal. THe blue tooth app on the AELOS APP will pick up the blue tooth signal but I can’t use the voice controls in the app. There is no where on that APP that I can see to put in my WIFI information. What am I missing.

MY instructions are not in ENGLISH so I cant read them. CAN you send me the instructions if you think it can be fixed this way.

Thanks again for quick response

The application that you should use to make the WIFI connection is the AELOS 1S not the STEM one nor the AELOS one and to use voice recognition you must be connected to a WIFI network, not Bluetooth.

The instructions can be found in this manual:
http://www.lejurobot.com/wp-content/themes/LejuWP/download/Aelos%201S%20Robot%20User%20Manual%20.pdf?utm_source=rb-community&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=aelos-robot-i-cannot-access-voice-recognition

1 Like

Thank you Geraldine you are so helpful. but the AELOS 1S APP when I try to scan search for robots does not pick it up so I can’t access the WIFI option. How do I access wifi without bluetooth?

Thank you

You’re right, first you need to connect your robot via Bluetooth on the AELOS 1S APP. Please follow the troubleshooting steps:

Question: The robot cannot be detected?
Answer: 1. Please check whether the robot is powered on.
2. Please check whether power is sufficient (When the robot works normally, the indicator light on the power button turns blue; when the power is low, the indicator light turns red)
3. Please ensure the Bluetooth of mobile phone is switched on.
4. Restart the robot and the mobile APP, and try again.

I have tried but it has not worked. Is there a way to hard reboot the robot to default so it can connect to AELOS 1S.

If I can connect to AELOS 1S I figure I will be able to get online using WIFI

There is a port on AELOS can I plug in to connect?

Thank you again so much

Is there a way to hard reboot the robot to default so it can connect to AELOS 1S.

The closest thing that the manual mentions is the "reset:

There is a port on AELOS can I plug in to connect?

I’m guessing you are referring to the USB port, that is for PC programming. You can read more about this on page 28 on the user manual.

Geraldine

thank you one last question

do you know anyone who owns one who can help me connect it tp the Aelos 1s app?

thank you

IMG_0967 IMG_0966

Hey Geraldine,

These pictures should help tremedously. Its the manual that came with my robot. I ordered my robot from Russia. if you look at the manual its in Russian. Also my instructions only talk about AELOS app not eh AELOS 1s. does this make since do I have to get my robot to respond to English

do you know anyone who owns one who can help me connect it tp the Aelos 1s app?

Unfortunately no, but you could try contacting the manufacturer’s support team: [email protected]

These pictures should help tremedously. Its the manual that came with my robot.

It is not possible to appreciate what it says in the images but if it mentions that you should use the AELOS app and not AELOS 1S it could be because it is an older version of the robot than the one in the manual available in the manufacturer’s page. Maybe you can translate what your manual says, I recommend google lens to facilitate this process.

Hello again @Barber,

I’m not sure if this will be helpful, but you might want to check it out: