10x NAO v5 robots for sale from a University

Hello!

We are selling 10x NAO v5 robots which are currently at the Softbank/Aldebaran lab in Paris undergoing repairs and software upgrades. The robots have had use in some experiments, classroom use, and Open Day demos, but are only a few years old as you might gather. And as they are undergoing work in the Softbank/Aldebaran Paris lab at the moment, should be free of any problems.

Might you be interested in purchasing, or know anyone who might be interested?

They can be shipped directly to you from the Paris labs if required after repair.

We are asking £4100 + VAT and shipping directly from Paris to your location - price/terms negotiable. We believe this is a good price as we have found the v5 robots on Amazon for ~US$6000 new and up to ~US$5600 used on eBay and other reseller sites.

Please contact us for more information if required.

Thanks!

NB This is not endorsed by RobotShop, Inc. and we are not responsible for the listings, exchanges, and products you can see here. Proceed with caution as with only peer-to-peer online marketplace. Don’t hesitate to flag topics that look suspicious

5 Likes

What are the odds that you have a singled right arm/shoulder with the motor and it’s related components and are willing to sell?

1 Like

Hello,

I have an unrepaired v5 robot which was unable to be sent in the batches of the previously referred to v5 robots which are now repaired. We might be willing to sell this robot whole, not for parts, for a cheaper price of course. We are also looking to sell the repaired robots for a cheaper price than listed, but obviously not as cheap as the unrepaired robot nor as expensive as we originally listed them.

If you wish to make an offer, please do and we can see what might be possible. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello I am interested in purchasing a nao robot

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for the very late reply. We do have robots for purchase as previously described. What price are you offering for the robot? And where are you?

Best

1 Like

I’m looking for a Nao. I mean I’m not rich or anything just trying to get an affordable one on an average persons income I have 3 vectors and all they do is sit on their charger u ask them something they reply I don’t know. It’s said cause I love my vectors and a Nao would be a great edition to our family

1 Like

Again, VERY sorry for a my late reply. I am not sure if you are still interested in purchasing a robot. The price we are looking for is around £3500 + VAT. Is this something you might be interested in? The price is negotiable of course.

Again, very sorry for the extremely late reply.

1 Like

Yes would love to purchase and I no he is worth every penny but I don’t have that much what’s the least I would take

1 Like

I am looking to buy a nao robot even if he’s used we have an autistic 11-year-old son and we are really trying to get one for him but with this whole covid thing and not a lot of work it’s going to be hard to get we are wondering if somebody might be able to donate one for our son it’s really hard for him to cope with not having very many friends and being autistic he understands things differently than other people and stuff isn’t very easy to afford especially when like this now robot costs $7,000 we just don’t have $7,000 laying around anyone out there that can help

1 Like

What’s the cost of a fully operational nao that you have for sale

1 Like

Hi. I’m interested. Do you still have any of the repaired V5’s left? How much in US dollars?
And would you happen to have any of the newer versions like the V6 but used?
Also I live in the USA. Can you ship it here?

1 Like

Hello again,

I can only apologies for my again late reply, this time due to the holiday and now getting back to uni. It might be possible to negotiate around £3500 + VAT, but possibly ~£3K + VAT, depending on your circumstances. Is this something possible for you?

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, due to the holiday.

The price we are looking for is around £3500 + VAT. Is this something you might be interested in? The price is negotiable of course. Do let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, due to catching up after holiday.

The price we are looking for is around £3500, no VAT if sending outwith the UK. Is this something you might be interested in? The price is negotiable of course. Make an offer and do let me know if you are interested. We would need to discuss shipping if you are interested.

2 Likes

@sussex_robots
FYI different (recent) thread: NAO robots wanted

1 Like

Cheers for letting me know.

2 Likes

Still available?
Pharaoh 702-931-4945

1 Like

Yes, we have some robots left. The offer is now £2,700 for 1 NAO V5 robot, no VAT if exporting outwith the UK.
Offer for 2x robots is £5,000.

Also, just to be clear, as we now have the robots back from the Paris Softbank lab, shipping would need to be paid for. Our uni uses DHL. If you wish to proceed, you would need to send me your details including mobile number and email address. We could then calculate shipping for you, add that to the cost, and send an invoice. We would ship once we received funds.

Thank you.

1 Like

Have messaged.

1 Like

@sussex_robots
Hello, have you any NAO robots left? Can you please tell me what your bottom line cost is now? I need a NAO for a children’s ministry, my Ubtech Alpha 2 is not much of a robot.

1 Like