10x NAO v5 robots for sale from a University

Sent you a PM :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

We do have some robots but are looking at getting them ready with new battery packs. Unfortunately the person who is working on them is off ill with Covid-19 related issues, but should hopefully be back next week to confirm what we can do. If you send me your email address we can continue the conversation from there.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,

Just getting back to you.

We do have some robots left but we are looking at them to prepare with new battery packs. Unfortunately the person who works on them is off with some Covid-19 related issues but should be back next week. If you send me your email address we can continue the conversation from there.

Thank you.

1 Like

Email sent to your inbox

1 Like

I am interested in buying one of these robots.

1 Like

Any updates ? Did you get my email ?

1 Like

Hi I have a Nao robot she needs a new battery and charger. I’d like to sell her. She hasn’t been used for 3 years. The battery may be fine but lost charger in a house move.

2 Likes

If you have any NAO V5 robots still available please email me [email protected]. I’m looking for one to teach my primary school children in Brisbane Australia asap. Cheers Bev

1 Like

Hello sussex_robots,
Do you still have nao left on sale? I am a developer aim to use nao for elder people and Coivid care. Please sent me a quotation at

Tone
[email protected]
714-299-2145
Thanks.

Still available? [email protected] or text 7028605837

[email protected]

Seems that I’m late to the party. I have some experience working with these robots, and have been looking to acquire one for personal academic interests. If you have any at all that you’re looking to get rid of let me know. Thank you.

Do you still have any Nao robots available? Or any Nao batteries for sale? Thanks

Hello, was wondering if this is still available
And if you by any chance have NAO v4 left
arm replacement part

Hey, it’s still relevance?

@sussex_robots hey, one nao robot left? I would love to buy:) , If so, text me by email: [email protected]